Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has everyone been like that has had 2 pfizer and then a pfizer booster? Got mine tomorrow and really don't want to be ill 🙄
I felt ill (like a hangover) for about a day and a half then fine. Was surprised as barely noticed my first two.
Still able to work etc just had a whinge about it for a day 😂

Reactions: 5
Thanks! I guess I know deep down it might have been the same with another Pfizer - just dont like feeling rubbish. I have slight health anxiety and the covid vaccine worries me although I do accept it’s my choose to have them. If that makes sense? I’ll be putting my wrapping off another night 🤣
I’ve felt fine after my third Pfizer. Slight ache under armpit but that’s it

Reactions: 2
Thanks! I guess I know deep down it might have been the same with another Pfizer - just dont like feeling rubbish. I have slight health anxiety and the covid vaccine worries me although I do accept it’s my choose to have them. If that makes sense? I’ll be putting my wrapping off another night 🤣
Yeah it makes sense. I think it's natural to have a bit of anxiety when having any vaccine. I've had the flu jab every year for many years and have never felt even slightly ill from it, but each year I think maybe this time it'll be different!

I've a really sore arm from all 3 of my covid jabs and I found that somehow worse than the short-lived chills because of the pain of putting on/taking off clothes and washing my hair. 😂

Reactions: 1
Remember how they count those numbers though... anyone who has been admitted and tested positive 28 days before. This doesn't mean they've been admitted because of Omicron

This from the horses mouth. God I wish we had Dr Coetzee here

She’s only based in one town I think they base the data on Africa as a whole ?

I think I know more people with Covid than without at the minute 🥴 vaccinated, unvaccinated, mild symptoms, asymptomatic, really poorly in bed, I’ve got the whole bingo card.
Funnily enough, I have a lot of friends who work for one of the big hospitals in London and they’re absolutely fucked at work, so many people are out cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes I understand that. What I'm saying is that last year you couldn't get to see a physio because they were overwhelmed, but now they're back to doing normal routine work, even though we're told that everything is overwhelmed
Ah I understand, apologies

It's clear they're working flat out to find the scary numbers as expected.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else avoiding having their booster until after Xmas? I really don’t want to feel Ill over Christmas! Plus because of my age I only had my second jab in September anyway, whereas some of my friends who had their second in June time are only just getting their boosters now.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else avoiding having their booster until after Xmas? I really don’t want to feel Ill over Christmas! Plus because of my age I only had my second jab in September anyway, whereas some of my friends who had their second in June time are only just getting their boosters now.
I was going to wait for mine but I managed to get one for tomorrow. I thought, surely I won't be ill for a week after it 😬🤞🏻

What has everyone been like that has had 2 pfizer and then a pfizer booster? Got mine tomorrow and really don't want to be ill 🙄
i had 3 Pfizer. I had a dead arm for about 36 hours but that was it.

I was going to wait for mine but I managed to get one for tomorrow. I thought, surely I won't be ill for a week after it 😬🤞🏻
To be fair I was offered one on the 23rd! So just going to wait until new year I think x

Yes me! I got my 2nd jab in July and have booked my booster for the 1st week in January. I was a bit under the weather after my 2nd one and didnt want to potentially feel rubbish through Christmas.

Yes , but partly because I can't be bothered to find an appointment and travel to it , or queue for a walk in . I'm a bit unsure whether I want it so I'm waiting till the GP surgery sends out appointments ( apparently they are going to contact us about it)

Taking over everywhere ! The Netherlands look to be going into a full lockdown .
33AD5B7B-C465-4E11-B766-97535FCECB84.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.