Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biologics are the future. I work at a drug delivery company, and they are very cool technology and offer so many challenges around them, but so many benefits with respect to self treatment of conditions.

Reactions: 5
I had my booster this afternoon I feel awful, headache, achy 😖 just woke up as I needed to sleep when I got in. The information leaflet says and I quote “this vaccine has been given conditional approval which means there is more evidence to come about this vaccine” 🤔
What does that even mean?
It means that people are consenting to have a jab that not even the scientists know much about, but that you can't sue them if it goes wrong

Reactions: 8
Biologics are the future. I work at a drug delivery company, and they are very cool technology and offer so many challenges around them, but so many benefits with respect to self treatment of conditions.
Shout out to the delivery drivers, biologics must be a challenge to store and deliver without them being compromised.

Reactions: 4
My husband has said that so many people at his work have called in sick after theirs.
I've since heard a few colleagues of mine saying they've felt awful.
I was hearing a mixed bag to begin with, but now I'm hearing more people reacting badly with the more that are triple vaccinated
Four out of five of my colleagues were very poorly bedridden for 1 to 2 days ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Four out of five of my colleagues were very poorly bedridden for 1 to 2 days ☹
I've never known any other vaccine take out so many people for so long.

I remember having to have some killer vaccines for travel when I was younger and even them didn't floor me or my parents like I'm seeing now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My husband has said that so many people at his work have called in sick after theirs.
I've since heard a few colleagues of mine saying they've felt awful.
I was hearing a mixed bag to begin with, but now I'm hearing more people reacting badly with the more that are triple vaccinated
My mums had someone on her team off since Tues after their booster

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My daughter did a lft today and it was positive so waiting for a pcr 😔 tried ordering more lft's as that was the last one and there's none available. Christmas day plans could be down the drain so I'm a bit gutted. Luckily my daughter doesn't feel too bad, mild cold symptoms, mostly headache. Certain she caught it at work as a few currently have it and she's been nowhere else really.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Moderna vaccine after 2 x Pfizer’s & feel crap for two days. Not sick enough to be off work or stop doing anything but tired, achy and feeling off. Wish I’d have just waited for another Pfizer dose x

Reactions: 2
Alina Chan tells British MPs that a lab leak is "the most likely" source of the Wuhan virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What has everyone been like that has had 2 pfizer and then a pfizer booster? Got mine tomorrow and really don't want to be ill 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Moderna vaccine after 2 x Pfizer’s & feel crap for two days. Not sick enough to be off work or stop doing anything but tired, achy and feeling off. Wish I’d have just waited for another Pfizer dose x
It's not much consolation but you may still have had a similar reaction to a third Pfizer dose.

Hope you feel better soon. I had similar side effects to my first jab and had one afternoon/evening with fever and body aches, then felt achy the next day and 100% fine the next day.

It's not much consolation but you may still have had a similar reaction to a third Pfizer dose.

Hope you feel better soon. I had similar side effects to my first jab and had one afternoon/evening with fever and body aches, then felt achy the next day and 100% fine the next day.
Thanks! I guess I know deep down it might have been the same with another Pfizer - just dont like feeling rubbish. I have slight health anxiety and the covid vaccine worries me although I do accept it’s my choose to have them. If that makes sense? I’ll be putting my wrapping off another night 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.