Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a chance that this is just a winter cold virus that we encounter every year.
I can’t tell you the amount of christmases I’ve spent with a stinking cold!!!! And is there a chance that because of all the hype people are doing more and more tests and hence the numbers are up!?

I really find it mind blowing that Triple vaccinated people, with access to tests are cancelling their plans!!
If it were that bad and scary they would literally find ways to police streets and deploy the military to stop people doing stuff and enforcing mask wearing, covid passes etc.

Please stop living in fear and enjoy your life. It’s over so quickly!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
With everyone testing positive hopefully I'll be able to go London this and everyone will be stuck inside self-isolating so I can just get on with my day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My 93 year old grandma who refused her 2nd dosage of Pfizer because it’s German (ffs 🙄) has gone and got her 2nd jab.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any bets on what the next new variant will be called:

Omi- lta
Del-ron sounds rather cool.
DPFY = Down- payment- for-yacht

1639682406982.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there a chance that this is just a winter cold virus that we encounter every year.
I can’t tell you the amount of christmases I’ve spent with a stinking cold!!!! And is there a chance that because of all the hype people are doing more and more tests and hence the numbers are up!?

I really find it mind blowing that Triple vaccinated people, with access to tests are cancelling their plans!!
If it were that bad and scary they would literally find ways to police streets and deploy the military to stop people doing stuff and enforcing mask wearing, covid passes etc.

Please stop living in fear and enjoy your life. It’s over so quickly!!!!
Imagine the new variant was just a strain of common cold ,( cos the cold is a type of coronavirus and the particles look similar) and science had never studied it in so much depth

Reactions: 11
So after three weeks of the obvious from South Africa it appears that UK "experts" are starting to cotton on to what the more sensible amongst us had realised.

So when do we get to see the Covidian advisors who have made the government DESTROY the hospitality industry apologise?

When do we see the poor people who had £2000 plus for unnecessary enforced imprisonment reimbursed for their money and time?

When do we see the selfish arseholes who queued for a vaccine booster they didn't need show come contrition to the people who's medical appointments they stole?

I'm betting.....never.....because we "still don't know enough about Omicron". How long will the Omicron wetties carry on with this charade? Or are they already starting to pray for their glorious deity to send another Kleenex-worthy variant so they can engage in further viral inspired onanism?
According to Spector those cases are in young people that wouldn't usually account for hospital admission .

Lot of triple jabbed health workers testing pos
64700E12-D794-49DC-B546-BC69CC03016E.jpeg

Last edited:
According to Spector those cases are in young people that wouldn't usually account for hospital admission .
I'm not sure that's what he's saying Monga.

He says.... "many of the people who are getting infections in London right now are on the younger side and we haven't got a lot of sick people who may be the ones who end up going to hospital".

It will always affect the young first as they're the ones mixing, but if we go back to the SA data, they still didn't see the same ventilation cases that they did with Delta, and still haven't had any deaths.

The whole demographic argument doesn't work because they still have an older population, mixed generation households, an over run health service, poor people, a massive unvaccinated society... and it's 4/5wks in for them

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure that's what he's saying Monga.

He says.... "many of the people who are getting infections in London right now are on the younger side and we haven't got a lot of sick people who may be the ones who end up going to hospital".

It will always affect the young first as they're the ones mixing, but if we go back to the SA data, they still didn't see the same ventilation cases that they did with Delta, and still haven't had any deaths.

The whole demographic argument doesn't work because they still have an older population, mixed generation households, an over run health service, poor people, a massive unvaccinated society... and it's 4/5wks in for them
SA have had deaths they have a younger generation of people that are mostly on daily antivirals because of aids they can’t compare as their deaths have been lower throughout the whole pandemic mostly because they don’t have the levels of obesity related conditions that the richer countries have.

The isolation needs to ends. The country will grind to a halt if the amount of cases go as predicted.
Definitely! People moaned that it didn’t make sense when the summer rules came in and you didn’t need to isolate if in contact with a positive case but look at the opposite- disrupted school, public services, the hospitality and travel industry down the pan.

France have lost me as a potential tourist with a few thousand to inject into their tourism industry. We were planning a 3 week road trip in 2023 but Macaron the Clown 🤡 can duck off if he thinks I’m spending a single Euro in their country now 🤜🏻

Reactions: 13
There will no need for restrictions over Christmas everyone will be isolating with either Covid or being a close contact with someone.

Reactions: 6
The government just don’t want to admit that they need to recruit a LOT more nhs staff and build new hospitals. Nothing will eradicate it and it will take years for boosters etc to get levels down to how the flu naturally spikes up and down. Only one virus has been eradicated in history and it took many years.

it is here forever and along with other viruses that thrive in winter it will cause huge winter problems. There’s always problems in acute settings at winter every year, even pre covid. Throw a new virus into the mix that gets worse at winter, the crisis every year will get worse. We have needed new hospitals and new staff for years! The government admitting actually it is here forever and we need to be equipped to deal with it is them saying they do need to invest in the nhs which I can’t see happening tbh.

i can’t see many people staying away from family if they try to enforce any rules this year, especially after bojo and his party 🤣
NHS staff are leaving aswell in droves. My friend being one of them (with a supermarket she now works for paying 50p less an hour than she got as a nurse - with overtime she will actually take home more!)

She said she's gonna train in botox etc as will earn tonnes more than the NHS paid her. I see many going the same way. I knew nurse pay was shocking but not THAT shocking.

Reactions: 13
So I had to book a dental appointment today. The receptionist asked my vaccination status as they are not seeing anyone without being fully vaccinated including my teenager! What is the world coming to!
We have our dental appointments Monday. My teen is not vaccinated and will not be so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Reactions: 3
NHS staff are leaving aswell in droves. My friend being one of them (with a supermarket she now works for paying 50p less an hour than she got as a nurse - with overtime she will actually take home more!)

She said she's gonna train in botox etc as will earn tonnes more than the NHS paid her. I see many going the same way. I knew nurse pay was shocking but not THAT shocking.
i agree with you! I know loads of people who have left to do bank work or they’ve gone part time to top up with private work on the side!

Reactions: 6
Cases DO NOT matter. Hospital admissions and deaths do. South Africa are literally saying it’s highly contagious but a cold so why are we all getting in such a flap about everything. Equally every man and their bleeping dog is testing almost daily it feels at this point so of course we’ve got more cases than ever!!!!!!
Saw on the graphs at the press conference that the admissions into hospital are based on the same within 28 days of testing positive of covid that the deaths are counted, so chances are a lot of those are in hospital for other things... Broken bones etc, but because they have tested positive for covid in the last 28 days they are classed as a covid admission.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.