Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the rules different in england and Scotland if you are a close contact? I had to isolate until I got my PCR result when my driving instructor tested positive but my boss said I didn’t have to. He’s Newcastle based

What are the actual rules now then? Do we still have to isolate if we are close contact with a positive? Daily tests? PCR? What’s the dealio
Even its Omicron now daily lfts if double jabbed for 7 days after I think. And if not lfts for 7 days after if double jabbed. If you develop symptoms then isolate and PCR.

If not double jabbed then 10 days isolation I think.

Reactions: 1
I live in Wales and I genuinely have no clue about some of the rules here, I know about masks but that’s it lmao

Reactions: 5
Are the rules different in england and Scotland if you are a close contact? I had to isolate until I got my PCR result when my driving instructor tested positive but my boss said I didn’t have to. He’s Newcastle based
I thought you only had to isolate if you’re showing symptoms- if not you can carry on while you wait for your results.

With the last appointment I had it was mask in the waiting room and off in the chair. Then back on again as I was leaving.
Covid is a clever little fucker it knows not to attack while we get our teeth sorted ... But goes all out when walking through the reception 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Covid is a clever little fucker it knows not to attack while we get our teeth sorted ... But goes all out when walking through the reception 😁.
Yep - my brother went on a long hall flight and had to wear a mask the whole time unless he was eating or drinking - how considerate of the virus to not infect you while you eat?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live in Wales and I genuinely have no clue about some of the rules here, I know about masks but that’s it lmao
I was just thinking this myself. Despite following this thread I haven't a clue. Don't even know symotoms 😅

Reactions: 5
That's Wales closing nightclubs from 27 Dec.

I can imagine NS will follow suit shortly.

For me the problem is that we were told the vaccine would lead us out of the pandemic.

But most of us have had 3 vaccines and it's still not enough.

When NS did her speech last week, there was a point when I felt she was lost her composure - her voice seemed to break and you could see that her 2 side kicks where trying to support her.

I think at the beginning she was enjoying the publicity and being seen as the voice of reason. Now, 2yrs down the line, there's no route of endless lockdowns, opening up, lockdowns and I think even she's sick of it

Reactions: 10
Ridiculous. Wales is depressing enough as it is. Got to give the young ones at least something to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We won't though. Because all they have to say is oooooooohhhhhh look at all the cases! The NHS is crippled! and that's it, restrictions.

They never *actually* tell us how healthcares coping, because the truth doesn't hurt and instill compliance.
Can I ask you why you think the government wants to put us under restrictions? Not trying to come off as rude at all I’m just genuinely interested in peoples thoughts on this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.