Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But
SA have had deaths they have a younger generation of people that are mostly on daily antivirals because of aids they can’t compare as their deaths have been lower throughout the whole pandemic mostly because they don’t have the levels of obesity related conditions that the richer countries have.
But trials with AIDS antivirals were found to have little or no effect, so which one is it?

Are they effective but don't want to admit it because then vaccines and passports can't be pushed, or do they work meaning this while vaccine push is a farce?

No matter how it's painted, right now it's not worrying from a death point of view.
There was always going to be a rise in cases as its winter and we're mixing.
Deaths like we saw just aren't happening though and virologists in SA still seem to think that it's down to immunity, and with such a low vaccine rate that immunity will largely count for natrual immunity.
So whether it be antivirals, immunity from wherever or a weaker form of the virus, the narrative is collapsing

Reactions: 5
But
But trials with AIDS antivirals were found to have little or no effect, so which one is it?

Are they effective but don't want to admit it because then vaccines and passports can't be pushed, or do they work meaning this while vaccine push is a farce?

No matter how it's painted, right now it's not worrying from a death point of view.
There was always going to be a rise in cases as its winter and we're mixing.
Deaths like we saw just aren't happening though and virologists in SA still seem to think that it's down to immunity, and with such a low vaccine rate that immunity will largely count for natrual immunity.
So whether it be antivirals, immunity from wherever or a weaker form of the virus, the narrative is collapsing
That’s what I questioned last night where are all the cases coming from if 90% of people ( according to the ONS) have natural immunity. The UK only counts a covid infection once in the case data so these are all new infections ? What I gathered from this morning’s questioning it’s not cases or deaths they’re worried about its the health service collapsing from within with the sheer number of staff that stand to test pos.

Reactions: 3
I’m so worried about getting covid, it seems as if everyone has it at the moment with the positive test results being so high

It just feels the same as last year, winter is depressing enough without having this on top of it

I’m going to winter wonderland with my boyfriend tomorrow and I’m so nervous about being around people, I wish I didn’t have health anxiety
We didn’t end up going today because a family friend of my boyfriend’s passed away this morning (not covid related) so we didn’t feel it was right to go today.

Tomorrow it’ll be 3 weeks since I last left the house… I’m so scared of making my parents ill since I live at home with them still 😖

All I’m seeing on twitter currently is people testing positive and saying their struggling to breath and their chest feels tight, the fear is never ending for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I've got one Monday and they just told me to wear a mask.
What would the point of wearing a mask when going for a dental appointment...... Doesn't that mean looking at your teeth so mouth needs to be exposed....🤔
Seems a pointless request 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We didn’t end up going today because a family friend of my boyfriend’s passed away this morning (not covid related) so we didn’t feel it was right to go today.

Tomorrow it’ll be 3 weeks since I last left the house… I’m so scared of making my parents ill since I live at home with them still 😖

All I’m seeing on twitter currently is people testing positive and saying their struggling to breath and their chest feels tight, the fear is never ending for me.
I’ve had colds and viruses before that have left me wheezing and out of puff. It’s a common symptom of a respiratory virus.

That’s what I questioned last night where are all the cases coming from if 90% of people ( according to the ONS) have natural immunity. The UK only counts a covid infection once in the case data so these are all new infections ? What I gathered from this morning’s questioning it’s not cases or deaths they’re worried about its the health service collapsing from within with the sheer number of staff that stand to test pos.
Thats on them though, not us. They're the ones not investing, spending millions on nightingale hospitals, spending millions on covid daily and generally wasting money.

Their expenses alone could hold up quite a few nurses, increase wages for carers or save a care home from collapsing!

The vaccines were never going to save the NHS because the vaccine has never fully stopped transmission, this was always going to happen and its really no surprise.

Best hope this fake mixed up variant that they're trying to scare us with never happens, because come March not only will be not have carers, we'll also be at best up to 62,000 social care staff down, including the NHS staff.. and then what

What would the point of wearing a mask when going for a dental appointment...... Doesn't that mean looking at your teeth so mouth needs to be exposed....🤔
In the lobbies presumably so I don't infect other patients and receptionists.

But yeah, did realise how ridiculous it was when typing it.

Reactions: 5
is anybody else at the point where it’s causing actual anxiety everyone the sky news app pings their phone?
I spent the whole of last year and most of this year having therapy off the back of all this and I have just got to a good place mentally. But it’s definitely creeping back in now. Why can’t we all take responsibility for our own health and risk assess what we want to do and when we want to do it!?

None of it makes sense!!!! I was at a comedy gig this evening with 9000 people.
People took off masks as soon as they sat down, I am not vaccinated and had to show proof of a negative text result on my phone. (It wasn’t actually checked by anybody, I literally just flashed my phone!)

none of it makes sense anymore. Please make it stop!!
I’ve personally not downloaded the NHS app at all, my health anxiety is bad enough without knowing that I came into contact with someone with covid, I’ve been seeing how I feel day by day because I can’t handle anymore stress

Reactions: 8
What are the actual rules now then? Do we still have to isolate if we are close contact with a positive? Daily tests? PCR? What’s the dealio

Only have to isolate if its omicron - you'll be told. Otherwise PCR and daily lateral flow testing is recommended
So if it’s omicron it’s isolate even after a negative PCR? And what counts as a contact these days - eg, going to a bar or nightclub at the same time as someone else. Or is it just people who live together? Sorry for the 21 questions I’m trying to work out if it’s even worth me going to this party on Saturday as I don’t want someone to take me down with them. Haha

So if it’s omicron it’s isolate even after a negative PCR? And what counts as a contact these days - eg, going to a bar or nightclub at the same time as someone else. Or is it just people who live together? Sorry for the 21 questions I’m trying to work out if it’s even worth me going to this party on Saturday as I don’t want someone to take me down with them. Haha
I believe you have to do the 10 days irregardless of PCR.

From what I remember, it's 1 minute under a metre, 15 mins between 1 and 2 metres? That will need a fact check tho.

With the last appointment I had it was mask in the waiting room and off in the chair. Then back on again as I was leaving.

Reactions: 4
Thats on them though, not us. They're the ones not investing, spending millions on nightingale hospitals, spending millions on covid daily and generally wasting money.

Their expenses alone could hold up quite a few nurses, increase wages for carers or save a care home from collapsing!

The vaccines were never going to save the NHS because the vaccine has never fully stopped transmission, this was always going to happen and its really no surprise.

Best hope this fake mixed up variant that they're trying to scare us with never happens, because come March not only will be not have carers, we'll also be at best up to 62,000 social care staff down, including the NHS staff.. and then what
Then the only loser will be the usual fall guy, Joe Public ! has there ever been anyone else 🤔

Reactions: 1
Aside from his tiresome narrative that everyone in the UK is thick and/or a racist gammon, I think on the whole most people ARE careful.

fattycunt.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.