Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the person who died WITH this variant vaccinated? Interesting we're not being told any further information conveniently as Boris is on a vaccine drive..

Reactions: 16
If this doesn't scare even the most pro vaccine, pro mandate person then I don't know what will.

Steve Baker MP has posted this impact statement from the health and social care sector.
So unfit for service that maybe a few saviour private companies could come in and save the day?

Don't forget that the years of austerity and under funding was also caused by bankers selling subprime mortgages to each other looking to make a few more £££££ .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Simon Harris surly tweeted that after 12 pints of carling and a line of coke.
sorry I mean glass of Diet Coke 😐

it makes no sense.

He really unsettles me. I can't help but think of Tony Hadley.

Have they ever been in the same place at the same time?
He reminds me of an ageing intergalactic war hero from a marvel film,
hiding out in a galaxy far far away, before being contacted by iron man to go on one final mission to save the world.
he’s that boring and vanilla I’ve had to put him in a bleeping Comic-Con series.

What on Earth happened his wife...
9C3AE717-5DA8-4547-AAD1-8308C4BAB0BC.jpeg

922D59AB-06A8-42FB-A3C3-F659B91EC3E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah duck off Simon Harris

He runs another Essex page where he lectured the followers about the need to be kind to NHS workers as if he assumed they would be rude to them. So passive aggressive and patronising

it makes no sense.

hiding out in a galaxy far far away, before being contacted by iron man to go on one final mission to save the world.
he’s that boring and vanilla I’ve had to put him in a bleeping Comic-Con series.

Harris is a virtue signalling halfwit.

Reactions: 7
One day Starmer will grow a bleeping pair.
one day.
In addition to not having a spine Keir also has no genitals. He’s bidding to become the first asexual gender less leader of the UK. So he will never be able to grow a pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Harris is a virtue signalling halfwit.
when a man feels the need to jump on every bandwagon going, he’s a twit.

60155F83-DB08-4377-902F-737ECCC93251.jpeg

In addition to not having a spine Keir also has no genitals. He’s bidding to become the first asexual gender less leader of the UK. So he will never be able to grow a pair.
Also sounds like a good plot for the next marvel film 🤣

Reactions: 2
How much is this going to cost ! overseas workers private hospitals and hotels 🙄

it makes no sense.

What on Earth happened his wife...
View attachment 922907
View attachment 922908

Starmer looks like his species should be called Fence Sitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mod edit:

Please reach out to the Samaritans for anyone struggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.