Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad has bladder cancer and has to go into hospital tomorrow to get a small tumour removed again from the bladder. I worry about him having to go into hospital because of this new variant. He's had his vaccines and booster, but it's always a concern. He may not have to stay overnight, but I hope he doesn't. Not difficult to catch this virus in hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So it's now get the booster or no more pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, concerts.......

Oh duck off.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Our work Christmas meal has been cancelled (not that I was going anyway lol)

Also Covid going through the office, few people off with it now.

Definitely feels like another lockdown is coming, especially with the way the media has been today

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The thought of Boris still in office is worse than than the booster 😂
96021297-BAEF-4C9B-88F4-1BE0AE015510.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So what's a reasonable chance you bellend Javid??
What about those who can't get vaccinated-are they going to be cut off from large parts of society?
bleeping wankers.
There will be allowances for exemptions, but having looked the list is short. Any exemption needs signing off by your GP.

What about the people who still can't get their 1st and 2nd jabs but have decided they want them?

So it's now get the booster or no more pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, concerts.......

Oh duck off.
Which will force the majority into taking a jab they don't want.
Employers will start ramping up wanting to know your status as well I bet, which the government will love because then its not them doing it

Reactions: 7
There will be allowances for exemptions, but having looked the list is short. Any exemption needs signing off by your GP.

What about the people who still can't get their 1st and 2nd jabs but have decided they want them?

Which will force the majority into taking a jab they don't want.
Employers will start ramping up wanting to know your status as well I bet, which the government will love because then its not them doing it

I've already had two jabs I didn't particularly want and now it seems that they don't even officially count!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve had 4 jabs but the stupid nhs app only recognises 2 jabs, no idea where that leaves me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had 4 jabs but the stupid nhs app only recognises 2 jabs, no idea where that leaves me 😂
You’re the winner of a slot at the booster clinic!! Claim your prize*

* full t&cs apply - if you don’t claim your prize you’re not allowed to go to any mass event, venue or bar or even out for dinner if the restaurant has a license to sell alcohol! More venues being added as Boris thinks of them! If your prize isn’t claimed within 3 months of your last shot you have the pleasure of getting another 3 shots!!🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15

* full t&cs apply - if you don’t claim your prize you’re not allowed to go to any mass event, venue or bar or even out for dinner if the restaurant has a license to sell alcohol! More venues being added as Boris thinks of them! If your prize isn’t claimed within 3 months of your last shot you have the pleasure of getting another 3 shots!!🤩
Can’t even claim my prize the queues are 3 hours long to get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've already had two jabs I didn't particularly want and now it seems that they don't even officially count!
I stopped at 1 because of the reaction I had. I didn't plan on getting anymore at all, but now it's looking like I'll need it for work next year.
There is nowhere giving them if you go through the nhs site - not one place.
Last time I looked the walk in ones were well over an hour away.
Thing is even if I do find somewhere I still won't be fully vaccinated 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I stopped at 1 because of the reaction I had. I didn't plan on getting anymore at all, but now it's looking like I'll need it for work next year.
There is nowhere giving them if you go through the nhs site - not one place.
Last time I looked the walk in ones were well over an hour away.
Thing is even if I do find somewhere I still won't be fully vaccinated 🤯
I’ve just rebooked mine no problem. There was lots of choice.
They constantly add new slots.

So many kids off in school now here and teachers! Im getting really antsy the closer to Christmas we get that myself or my child whos not had covid will catch it. Not because Im worried about being sick but just that the isolation period will run into Christmas.

Got an email to say senior leader team all teaching this week due to staff being off and that there are no hot dinners due to kitchen staff being off.

Anyone else in Scotland tested positive and got the app? Today Ive noticed my partner has an area where its registered his positive test and its generated a 6 month immunity barcode thing.

Reactions: 1

Ten grand fine for having a false test result but how would they know? You order some LFTs and register the code on one as negative without actually taking the test (which probably loads plan to do for them to have run out today). They cannot prove it was false to fine you.

I booked my booster over the weekend when it opened up early for people in their 30s.

Reactions: 3

Ten grand fine for having a false test result but how would they know? You order some LFTs and register the code on one as negative without actually taking the test (which probably loads plan to do for them to have run out today). They cannot prove it was false to fine you.

I booked my booster over the weekend when it opened up early for people in their 30s.
I think it’s faking the proof of the result eg using someone else’s covid pass or fake sending a text to your phone or email that you’re negative.

You get a shot. You get a shot. You get a shot. Everybody gets a shot!!!!!

1639421247424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just worked out if I get a booster by the end of the year I'll have had 3 jabs within 5 months. I'm not medically trained in any way but surely that's not right in any way?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.