Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Sorry, but cancer patients etc should be more of a priotorty then covid, which is basically the flu.
Can you imagine in 2019 if they had said that cancer treatment would be halted due to flu and respiratory viruses. There would have been outrage

Reactions: 34

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Get Boosted Now.

Blahblah.

He can get ratted. I won't get "boosted" or even vaccinated to protect the NHS. The NHS is here to serve us and not discriminate. I won't get vaccinated to go to a nightclub I just won't go. You can stick your boosters up your arse.

The NHS needs to wake up and prioritise our cancer backlog, not piddle around jabbing healthy 18 year olds. "Some other appointments....." indeed.

Heaven help us all. But get boosted 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Freddo10

The impact of these shitty restrictions and constant scaremongering is doing more damage then catching covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I am lost with these current rule changes. Isolate, don’t isolate. Work from home, have your Christmas party though. Wear a mask in shops, go to the bar next door dont social distance or wear a mask. Sooooo OVER IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Have to hand it to Boris,
he’s successfully got everyone arguing with each other and attacking the unvaccinated as he’s gone to stock up on Brie and blue WKD.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Cancer treatment potentially being postponed for a virus with a variant which hasn’t killed anyone on this planet 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Hope96

VIP Member
Some people are practically wetting their knickers over the thought of another lockdown. They're buzzing at the sheer thought of it. Lunatics!
I remember feeling "safe" during the lockdowns and they became my comfort zone. I didn't realise the damage they did to my mental health until I started doing basic things which I hadn't done for months. I'm genuinely terrified at the prospect of another lockdown. I don't think I'll survive another one.

• Sad
  • Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
No, I don't see emotional blackmail. The PM simply relayed the reality facing the nation and NHS.
If "get your third (for now) shot of an experimental vaccine that doesn't work properly or we might not be able to see cancer patients" ISN'T emotional blackmail then I don't know what is.

Reactions: 29

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I remember being on that thread and probably being the only person who followed restrictions for a day at most 😅
Not that I was doing anything crazy!
Just breaking the travel restrictions rules daily and seeing my family 😕 no regrets.
Me too. Absolutely no regrets. My grandad doesn’t know who I am anymore, my last Christmas with him is the most precious memory I have with him. I’m glad I broke the law and I’d fucking do it again in a heartbeat

• Heart
Reactions: 29

jackolantern

VIP Member
We know what happens when the NHS is overwhemed with covid. A way we can do our part is by building our immunity through a booster. I didn't see any emotional blackmail.
‘Do our part’ followed by you don’t see any emotional blackmail.

I fucking give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
If Omicron was so bad it would have killed someone by now. By all accounts symptoms are mild, people aren’t going into hospital because they have covid they’re going in for other issues and happen to test positive - big difference in my opinion. Many probably wouldn’t know they have it if it weren’t for being tested.

To add to that, if covid in general was so bad then our lovely leaders of this country wouldn’t have been having secret parties and gatherings last Christmas. They would have actually taken their rules seriously like the rest of us mugs did.

Really struggling to understand the need for me, a relatively young and healthy enough person to get a booster/third jab. I had a cold last week that made me feel like shit yet you’ve got people with no symptoms testing positive for covid and having their lives disrupted. Kids being forced to stay home from school for nearly 2 weeks because they test positive yet have no symptoms. It can’t just be me that finds it all a bit ridiculous at this point. I was led to believe the vaccines would be our way out of this.

I won’t be going to get the booster until the new year, can’t be arsed dealing with the mad rush that is about to ensue and I’d like to get my jab locally rather than traipsing around for miles. Not getting any more jabs after that though, they can fuck off with any further ‘boosters’. Where does it end? Jabs every few months till the end of time? Is anyone genuinely ok with that prospect?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

cubegame

I live in absolute amazement to how thick the UK population must be to be cancelling plans, panicking for tests and boosters and generally ignoring the fact that Omicron is the same as a bad cold (at it's worse).

Medic's in South Africa are screaming this from the roof tops.......but our Government is just too invested in a plan to get talk of last year's Christmas parties off the front pages and out of people's minds!

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
From the very moment Dominic Cummings went to check his eyesight I knew it wasn’t as bad as they were making out.