Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The OXFORD vaccine is now expecting to progressively transition the vaccine to modest profitability as new orders are received

AstraZeneca is breaking its repeated and celebrated public promises of a non-profit vaccine for all countries for the duration of this pandemic and to never to make a profit in any low and middle-income country from this publicly funded vaccine.

"It is turning its back on these commitments at a time when the pandemic still rages and 98% of people in the poorest countries are not yet fully vaccinated."

I didn’t think they could give this tit away 😂 most countries won’t touch it with a sanitised barge pole, so they’re planning on profiting from 3rd world countries?

Boris is very quiet about the OXFORD vaccine lately isn’t he.
If it's any comfort they supposedly still won't be taking a profit from poorer countries, just posh places like the UK and others though thinking about it that's probably only the UK and no others since everywhere else seems to have banned it.

Sorry, not 'banned' but 'temporarily suspended' because that's totally different especially if temporary is less than 70 years or so.

From the figures it looks like they could go for a 100% profit on doses and still be at the cheap end of the scale so I won't complain too much but I do wonder if UK government funding was a grant or a loan or if we collectively now have shares in the company.

Reactions: 1
Sod's law says you may be right but I look forward to you being wrong :)
Me too, though I wouldn’t comply with a lockdown at this point (in terms of seeing my family and friends.)

They don’t even seem to be threatening it here though, just threatening to make us wear masks again or have to work from home. Most people see working from home as a good thing so I don’t think it’s the threat they think it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How are they extending it to younger people then🙄 I saw the WHO said there going to be a 2 billion shortage of syringes in 2022 and that’s going to push things further back.
I heard there was already a shortage of syringes and they are cutting back on booster vaccinations in veterinary medicine due to this.

Double question to PM in the covid briefing, how's the jab rollout going, when's the war with Russia due to start, just casually dropping that one in there 😆

I heard there was already a shortage of syringes and they are cutting back on booster vaccinations in veterinary medicine due to this.
Yip demand is outstripping supply they've already used up a years supply in a few months since the vaccines were rolled out , not even including childhood immunisations ,they said the world will struggle going into 2022 there's not enough production factories .

Me too, though I wouldn’t comply with a lockdown at this point (in terms of seeing my family and friends.)

They don’t even seem to be threatening it here though, just threatening to make us wear masks again or have to work from home. Most people see working from home as a good thing so I don’t think it’s the threat they think it is 😂
My now ex employer has never even reopened their office, as they can’t be arsed and want to save on heating 😂

I think we can guess that they will be used for everyone unless they’re only allowing the elderly and vulnerable to leave the country in future through covid passes 😏
18591B5D-735A-449D-B6EE-07A76685CB1D.jpeg
50914970-56DE-4D65-9ED3-2468D09488ED.jpeg

I can't get my booster. CEV but says I'm not eligible to book. Have called my GP and the 119 number but getting nowhere.

Johnson the drug pusher. Anyone going along with this bullshit now needs their head examining. It won’t end at three jabs. Guaranteed

Reactions: 16
This is from the Government website. I'd suggest this confirms the 4th jab is on it's way in another 6mths, or maybe sooner....
I am hoping this is because the form is allowing for 3 doses plus a booster for those that need it, and I suspect with a view to making sure nobody has to write anywhere that isn't in one of the boxes as I think these get shoved through the machine reader (presumably like every official form?).

Reactions: 2
I am hoping this is because the form is allowing for 3 doses plus a booster for those that need it, and I suspect with a view to making sure nobody has to write anywhere that isn't in one of the boxes as I think these get shoved through the machine reader (presumably like every official form?).
The booster is no different from the original vaccine. The only difference is, under the guise of 'different', is that your 'booster' MIGHT be a different vaccine from your original one - that seems the definition of 'booster'.

I would like to think that the first 2 or 3 will already be filled in for the people that have taken 2 or 3, but at this point its seems likely that more will have to be taken.
The way its going there will be room on the back for another 56+ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I can't get my booster. CEV but says I'm not eligible to book. Have called my GP and the 119 number but getting nowhere.
I would suggest just going to large vaccination centre as walk-in X

Typical Gov blame culture going on blaming “us” for not having a booster jab but those that want it can’t access them easily 🙄

Johnson the drug pusher. Anyone going along with this bullshit now needs their head examining. It won’t end at three jabs. Guaranteed
They already said a few months back that a yearly booster would be required the same as the flu jab.
Be interesting to see who continues to get the booster once they eventually introduce a fee for it for those who aren't eligible for a free one

Boosters now available for over 40's according to Boris and now, you aren't considered fully vaccinated until you've received your booster.

So does that mean all over 40s who only have 2 vaccines have to follow the same rules as unvaccinated as they are now considered not fully vaccinated?

Last edited:
They already said a few months back that a yearly booster would be required the same as the flu jab.
Be interesting to see who continues to get the booster once they eventually introduce a fee for it for those who aren't eligible for a free one

Boosters now available for over 40's according to Boris and now, you aren't considered fully vaccinated until you've received your booster.

So does that mean all over 40s who only have 2 vaccines have to follow the same rules as unvaccinated as they are now considered not fully vaccinated?
And people still think this is about a virus. State control. Terrifying

Reactions: 7
The booster is no different from the original vaccine. The only difference is, under the guise of 'different', is that your 'booster' MIGHT be a different vaccine from your original one - that seems the definition of 'booster'.

I would like to think that the first 2 or 3 will already be filled in for the people that have taken 2 or 3, but at this point its seems likely that more will have to be taken.
The way its going there will be room on the back for another 56+ 😂
I think that's a strong possibility ,look at the data move the dial ;)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.