Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That's good news. Blood clots are something we've not been told about for a while so I did wonder if people still got them after a jab. Thankfully it looks like they have stopped :)
They’ve only stopped because they’ve stopped vaccinating those groups at risk of them with the vaccine that’s known to cause them it’s hardly surprising 🤷‍♀️

the cases of heart inflammation and heart related problems after vaccination as well as reports of kidney problems are extremely worrying though!

Here here! I call for this too. It would be absolutely barbaric to expect healthy people to lock down again! Protect those who need protecting. Let the rest of the world live, life is precious and life is short.
Agreed!

I wouldn’t mind other measures like face masks, social distancing, limiting numbers in restaurants/shops/events and wfh where possible. But there’s no way the public would comply with another full blown lockdown!

Reactions: 2
They’ve only stopped because they’ve stopped vaccinating those groups at risk of them with the vaccine that’s known to cause them it’s hardly surprising 🤷‍♀️

the cases of heart inflammation and heart related problems after vaccination as well as reports of kidney problems are extremely worrying though!
All different ages have had blood clots. Until a age group had the jab they didn't know if it caused them. All the vaccines have had blood clots. Pfizer at the highest ratio between jabs to clots.

That sounds pointless. Nobody is going to wear a mask just because they have been pinged as a close contact. Most will just take a LFT not even the PCR they are saying and then get on with life.

I am glad to hear you are feeling much better today. 😊 Worry and stress can make you feel worse so it could have added to how you were feeling. I’ve made myself ill so many times from stress and anxiety. Even being physically sick.
Oh my goodness I’m sorry to hear you’ve been through rhat. Unfortunately I went through a similar thing at uni this year I was so stressed I felt so sick :cry: So glad I can put that behind me and wipe the slate clean

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness I’m sorry to hear you’ve been through rhat. Unfortunately I went through a similar thing at uni this year I was so stressed I felt so sick :cry: So glad I can put that behind me and wipe the slate clean
It’s okay, I have learnt to live with it and try and manage it as best as I can. Sorry to hear you’ve been through a stressful time at university this year. (During both of my degrees I was extremely stressed as I don’t do well with exams) 😬 I can imagine how hard it was for you studying during the pandemic. Hope things look much more positive and brighter for you going forward.

• Heart
It’s okay, I have learnt to live with it and try and manage it as best as I can. Sorry to hear you’ve been through a stressful time at university this year. (During both of my degrees I was extremely stressed as I don’t do well with exams) 😬 I can imagine how hard it was for you studying during the pandemic. Hope things look much more positive and brighter for you going forward.
Thank you, praying for the fact I’ll be able to go in in person with tutors this time, not sure if I’ll graduate without it :cry: 🙏 :)

All different ages have had blood clots. Until a age group had the jab they didn't know if it caused them. All the vaccines have had blood clots. Pfizer at the highest ratio between jabs to clots.

That sounds pointless. Nobody is going to wear a mask just because they have been pinged as a close contact. Most will just take a LFT not even the PCR they are saying and then get on with life.
Does it mean kids will have to test if the bubbles are done away with? It said required to take two on site tests at the beginning of term followed by twice weekly LFT s at home.

Thank you, praying for the fact I’ll be able to go in in person with tutors this time, not sure if I’ll graduate without it :cry: 🙏 :)
It’s been a tough year for university students, paying so much money for fees and accommodarion but not being able to have face to face learning and interaction. Hopefully it will be different this September and you will graduate. 🎓

• Heart
Does it mean kids will have to test if the bubbles are done away with? It said required to take two on site tests at the beginning of term followed by twice weekly LFT s at home.
I suspect kids will still test twice a week but if someone tests positive only that person who miss school not the whole class.

Does have any similar stories whilst I’m waiting for track and trace to contact me?!
I developed a cough on Sunday before last so had a test last Monday which came back negative.
My work requested that I take an LFT as my husband then developed symptoms, and that came back positive yesterday, so I did another PCR and that has come back positive too. Do i self isolate 10 days from yesterday or 10 days from the start of my symptoms (which would be today)? I think my first PCR was wrong and that I did have it last week. I feel fine now and my cough has nearly gone.
I have read online you can test positive for a certain period of time after the virus has gone.

Does have any similar stories whilst I’m waiting for track and trace to contact me?!
I developed a cough on Sunday before last so had a test last Monday which came back negative.
My work requested that I take an LFT as my husband then developed symptoms, and that came back positive yesterday, so I did another PCR and that has come back positive too. Do i self isolate 10 days from yesterday or 10 days from the start of my symptoms (which would be today)? I think my first PCR was wrong and that I did have it last week. I feel fine now and my cough has nearly gone.
I have read online you can test positive for a certain period of time after the virus has gone.
10 days from the positive test. Your husband will be 10 days from his, it doesn't need extending to the same as yours

It’s been a tough year for university students, paying so much money for fees and accommodarion but not being able to have face to face learning and interaction. Hopefully it will be different this September and you will graduate. 🎓
I feel for you.
Uni students have been treated appallingly.
Yesterday I read that some Uni’s are asking new students that they’ve offered places to for September 2020 to defer. They’re offering a nice incentive of £10k plus a years free accommodation when they start in 2021 (approx £6k).
Yet due to Covid and lockdowns, current students have had to pay full fees this year for what has amounted to an Open University experience.
So Universities can’t afford to reduce the fees for the students they already have but they can afford a £16,000 bribe for future students!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel for you.
Uni students have been treated appallingly.
Yesterday I read that some Uni’s are asking new students that they’ve offered places to for September 2020 to defer. They’re offering a nice incentive of £10k plus a years free accommodation when they start in 2021 (approx £6k).
Yet due to Covid and lockdowns, current students have had to pay full fees this year for what has amounted to an Open University experience.
So Universities can’t afford to reduce the fees for the students they already have but they can afford a £16,000 bribe for future students!
Fantastic!!! I’m really not surprised and if I had the choice I’d drop out now and return to studying later on but I’m trapped in a tenancy which is technically my own fault for signing out of hope of things being better! Absolutely shocking!

• Sad
10 days from your pos test result , at least that’s how it is here, hope you feel better soon 🤞🏻edit to say from symptoms started
77CB423B-B2C5-40C7-898B-E31EB26CCA82.jpeg

Last edited:
When I was recently under track and trace because of having covid they told me ten days from first onset of symptoms. I was also told I was free after that point regardless of any other household member having covid. Hope this helps……l

I've been in hospital again, another unexplained allergic reaction, my face went up like a puffer fish. Still advised against having the vaccine for now.

Antibodies test has come back positive. I tested positive in January this year.

One room at work has closed because a member of staff tested positive. Staff sent home to isolate. Track and trace didnt contact the positive case or anyone else so they've all treated as a bonus 10 days holiday, one of who has gone to a wedding, Liverpool for night out and drive to Cornwall yesterday till Sunday.

I know after the 16th they can but it just infuriates me!!

My Moms home, was fine, starting to get up and then had another 3 falls. Cant find an obvious reason for it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Fantastic!!! I’m really not surprised and if I had the choice I’d drop out now and return to studying later on but I’m trapped in a tenancy which is technically my own fault for signing out of hope of things being better! Absolutely shocking!
It’s terrible. My son paid approximately £5000 for his accommodation this academic year and he has never even collected the keys because his lectures were all online so he stayed at home. He signed a tendency agreement so still had to pay for an empty room. Last time he saw a uni lecturer or tutor was end of 2019!!
It’s been independent learning since then at the cost of £9250.
The government forgot all about uni students.😟

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.