Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seahorse has been updating
Is that tweeter in the US, people are responding as though they are in the UK but ED is not really a British term plus they talk about a heat wave which the US definitely has in places at the moment.

Is there any research yet regarding whether the AZ has better long term affect. I've seen 1 small one that says that the AZ triggers a far better T cell immunity (3x) but that is it. Israel was predominately Pfizer and are now having problems.

Reactions: 1
Is that tweeter in the US, people are responding as though they are in the UK but ED is not really a British term plus they talk about a heat wave which the US definitely has in places at the moment.

Is there any research yet regarding whether the AZ has better long term affect. I've seen 1 small one that says that the AZ triggers a far better T cell immunity (3x) but that is it. Israel was predominately Pfizer and are now having problems.
Apparently they're in England , they use the term ED where I live ..,AZ is not as good as the mRNA vaccines that’s why it won’t be used as a third booster shot.
48A92048-450B-4518-A140-1A97D94CEE7F.jpeg

Apparently they're in England , they use the term ED where I live ..,AZ is not as good as the mRNA vaccines that’s why it won’t be used as a third booster shot.View attachment 712289
So wheres the heat wave then as they refer to wearing PPE in a heatwave. Big heatwave in the US but nothing here, plus emergency in the UK is almost uniformly refered to as A&E.

Last edited:
So wheres the heat wave then as they refer to wearing PPE in a heatwave. Big heatwave in the US but nothing here, plus emergency in the UK is almost uniformly refered to as A&E.
Maybe the one in July? That covered most of the UK iirc. Not sure if it was an officially designated heatwave but for a few days it was definitely too effing hot.

Where do they refer to a heatwave? Maybe they mean the one from 2 weeks ago when temperatures were in the 30s. They talk about a GMC number so it must be a U.K. doctor. Many drs refer to it as ED.

ETA they state they are from Yorkshire.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm not saying she's lying, and we don't know what hospital in Yorkshire she's working for, but a Google of hospitals across Yorkshire and Humber suggest that things aren't maybe as bad as she's insinuating
[/QUOTE]
I think the stories are based on truth but I don't think they are a Dr. they've basically given away where they are and given out enough information that a patient could be indentified.

Apparently there is only one person in hospital with COVID in my county…I find that hard to believe considering our case rates are quite high but I think it shows the effects the vaccine rollout is having. Uptake in my area even among the under 30s has been high.

Isn't it about a third of covid hospital cases actually in for something unrelated

After over 500 days it was amazing to be back at the Football today inside a five figure crowd with barely a mask to be seen. It felt like the good old days. Meanwhile in France the stupid vaccine passport is killing business as people won't take one to be allowed in places and people who are fully vaccinated won't go in because they stand with those being forced to have it.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it about a third of covid hospital cases actually in for something unrelated
Its likely. They swab every inpaitent regardless of what they are in for so they would have caught cases that way.

Is the Pfizer vaccine not that effective then with what is happening is Israel? Pfizer are not the most law abiding company from past history they were the company that made OxyContin and got a massive amount of people in America addicted to them saying they were not addictive and good for you millions took them and a lot ending up going on to heroin when they stop prescribing them. Pfizer has a 900,000 million dollar lawsuit which is still ongoing. Not a company I trust yet I did get the Pfizer vaccine I just hope the scientists who made it haven’t made a massive mistake there are many issues though with all the vaccines. Only time will tell.

Is the Pfizer vaccine not that effective then with what is happening is Israel? Pfizer are not the most law abiding company from past history they were the company that made OxyContin and got a massive amount of people in America addicted to them saying they were not addictive and good for you millions took them and a lot ending up going on to heroin when they stop prescribing them. Pfizer has a 900,000 million dollar lawsuit which is still ongoing. Not a company I trust yet I did get the Pfizer vaccine I just hope the scientists who made it haven’t made a massive mistake there are many issues though with all the vaccines. Only time will tell.
I don't know, they seem to be saying the delta variant is to blame for the vaccines being less efficient in the real world.

As the media has created a divide between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, there is a bit of a divide between the Pfizer and astra zeneca .

Yeah, kind of wish I'd never have been given the Pfizer. Funny how opinions change eh, but yeah AZ seems to be very effective too. I was given Pfizer a couple weeks after they stopped using AZ for the under 40s due to the clotting risk in younger people. Now they say Pfizer is less safe for younger people, so makes no sense.

I do trust the scientists, and there's enough of them to make me feel comfortable with having got the Pfizer jab, but just would have preferred the AZ really. The experts say not to be picky. The thing is, they kept changing who got what vaccine back in the day due to issues with clotting etc.

25 and going to be shortly on to his 4th jab due to the shambles of trials whilst countries abroad are in the tit. It's quite unbelievable this has been allowed to happen.
This is atrocious. What a waste of a trial for the participants to go and get extra jabs meaning they can’t actually be included in the trial anymore. Another stupid decision and repercussion of vaccine passports.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.