Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say let’s be thankful we DO have an army. that we have back up in this form.
there is nothing to fear from them. they’re not gonna snipe you in the garden.
they will aim to keep the peace and ensure that the world doesn’t turn into a loot in’ root in’ free for all.

I find it more unusual that most of our police force don’t have a gun. anywhere in Europe they have an AK47 and I find it more reassuring. in today’s situations of terrorist attacks and what not, it’s best to be prepared IMO. My line of work is near the MoD and we’ve not heard of anything like this. who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t believe anyone in those positions can tell auntie June’s cat that they’re ready to deploy or they’ll be at Lidl in Hammersmith at 4.30pm Friday.

yes things have escalated quickly. but which is it, the government are too slow, now it’s too fast?
somehow the government and NHS getting support from the British army sends everyone into hysteria with visions of Iraq during war times 😐

I know I need to pull myself back from the edge a few times a day but we all need to step back and breathe 😬

Mostly just drill sergeants yelling at people to "WASH THEIR HANDS". Or something.
“WASH YOUR bleeping HANDS”

“SIR, YES SIR” 😰😰

“SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERGEANT BOBBY”

“...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROBERT” 😨😨😰

“ITS DEAR SERGEANT BOBBY... NOW GIVE ME THE bleeping 3 PLY!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve ordered some reusable pads too- been meaning to try for a while so thought why not.

I have a pack of disposables if anyone is desperate I can post xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
somehow the government and NHS getting support from the British army sends everyone into hysteria with visions of Iraq during war times 😐

I know I need to pull myself back from the edge a few times a day but we all need to step back and breathe 😬
maybe we should start building some trenches? I mean at least with @Yel’s salt lamp and a cat hammock we can make it look influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just say let’s be thankful we DO have an army. that we have back up in this form.
there is nothing to fear from them. they’re not gonna snipe you in the garden.
they will aim to keep the peace and ensure that the world doesn’t turn into a loot in’ root in’ free for all.

I find it more unusual that most of our police force don’t have a gun. anywhere in Europe they have an AK47 and I find it more reassuring. in today’s situations of terrorist attacks and what not, it’s best to be prepared IMO

I don’t believe anyone in those positions can tell auntie June’s cat that they’re ready to deploy or they’ll be at Lidl in Hammersmith at 4.30pm Friday.

yes things have escalated quickly. but which is it, the government are too slow, now it’s too fast?
We wont know for definite until the army are out or boris announces it.im just saying what I have been told by my friend it might be a load of rubbish but with how things are going I'm thinking shes been told right.i had to basically drag it out of her as I dont think they are allowed to say.Hes wont be seeing her or the kids so told her just so she wouldn't worry as shes with her parents whilst hes on army barracks.

Reactions: 3
I have a family member in the army and I messaged her after seeing all over social media that a lockdown was happening. She said that it will be announced tomorrow. Nobody will be coming in the country, nobody out.
How can they stop people coming in and out of the country if they are in London?

Reactions: 1
I am a nursery teacher in a private nursery and we were informed (via facebook) that we wouldn’t not be closing unless the country goes into lockdown. apparently working/ for a private nursery makes employees/children immune to viruses?? HOW IS THIS ALLOWED
No you will definitely be closing. Weve had too. There's a lot of nurseries saying they are staying open but they won't be.

Reactions: 3
So what’s the purpose of the army? Sorry to be dumb. If you go out what are they doing to do? Ask where you’re going?
And send you back home if you are out where you shouldn't be or are out outside of curfew hours.

We don't have enough police so army are called in. I suspect it will be big cities rather than every village or town but sadly the amoint of hypocrisy I've seen is shocking.

People complaining the Gov have done nothing then refusing to follow guidelines when told because they know best.

Reactions: 13
Lidl was pretty empty today but I did manage to buy a Himalayan salt lamp for a tenner and it's making me happy, I'd recommend one to lift your mood :)
What time did you go for? I was planning on going for them opening tomorrow morning but I’m not hopeful..

I'm sat here laughing, wondering how many people are gonna go out to get told off by a soldier 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.