Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone heard that tomorrow it will be announced that we will go on lockdown for two weeks and the army are coming out?
We've speculated a bit on the last thread. Not seen any solid evidence as of yet x

Reactions: 3
Brother just sent me these from a Facebook page he is a member of
I spoke about seeing those posts this morning didn't post them because I didn't want to scare anyone but Iv read that the first picture is from overseas not here.

Reactions: 7
My friends husband is army and hes been told to be on stand by and army will be getting put on the streets more than likely Friday night after school shut

Reactions: 5
At what stage doEs NHS offer testing? do you literally have to be hospital bound? Or would they offer it if your are in the older/vulnerable category?

I would hate it, if you’re vulnerable and they wouldn’t offer testing until it could be too late to do anything, i know there isn’t a cure but surely knowing earlier would be helpful

I went on Amazon and got a large can of Marvel dried skimmed milk... Not NOT being able to have tea! No milk anywhere. I also bought a half kilo bag of dried soya as no mince/ meat anywhere, big bag of dried lentils for protein substitute, and dried marrowfat peas. Even my daughter who works in a Lidl couldn't get any veg. No sugar toothpaste... Endless list.. She got a couple of loaves as was running the bakery. I 've bought sugar sachets on Amazon too.. 200 sachets demerera sugar £3.98. Got dried marrowfat peas too . Stocks very low on Amazon so go have a look. Mine being delivered tomorrow on prime, rest by Sat.

Reactions: 4
they look like their on wrong side of the road first pic, Facebook is not a reliable source 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brother just sent me these from a Facebook page he is a member of
There is noway they are going somewhere, they will have come off exercise, they wouldn't be "deployed" with dirty vehicles.
Also they normally have a sign in the window not on the side.

Reactions: 11
I hadn't ate properly for days with worry but I used the last of my milk eggs & peanut butter to make pancakes 😭

Reactions: 5
Lidl was pretty empty today but I did manage to buy a Himalayan salt lamp for a tenner and it's making me happy, I'd recommend one to lift your mood :)
i hear they are limiting the purchases of trumpets and cat hammocks though

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live half an hour away from work - If I’m in keeping the school running I don’t fancy being stopped by a tank every day asking why I’m out and about 😂😖

• Haha
I spoke about seeing those posts this morning didn't post them because I didn't want to scare anyone but Iv read that the first picture is from overseas not here.
Yes they are on the wrong side of the road, I noticed that too :)

I am a nursery teacher in a private nursery and we were informed (via facebook) that we wouldn’t not be closing unless the country goes into lockdown. apparently working/ for a private nursery makes employees/children immune to viruses?? HOW IS THIS ALLOWED
My friend works in a private nursery on a navel base and she has to carry on working. Although I feel those children will be the most vulnerable with parents travelling overseas ect.

I can't cope with this
Having a major panic attack
We have food for 1 day
Husband not working
We are going to loose everything
I never in my lifetime thought I would experience something like this 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Little bit of light heartiness because it tickled me. Sent my husband a small list of things I needed from the supermarket. He phoned me all in a panic and says “I can’t get everything you’ve asked me to get (6 items) Asda are only allowing 3 items per person” 🤣🤣 couldn’t speak for laughing telling him it was 3 of the same item per customer 🤣

hope everyone is okay tonight with all that’s happened today re the schools.So much to read through I haven’t been able too
Bless him that’s cute xxx

Lidl was pretty empty today but I did manage to buy a Himalayan salt lamp for a tenner and it's making me happy, I'd recommend one to lift your mood :)
I've thought about getting one of these. But I've got cats. And kids. And if the cats don't lick it, the kids will. This is why we can't have nice things.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.