Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye and Amy Barlow look so similar to me I get well confused 😂😂 my mum thinks they look nothing like each other but they could be twins to me hahah

Reactions: 1
I’ve always thought Faye was a terrible actress and she hasn’t got better as she’s gotten older.

Reactions: 15
Why does Peter still live in the pub when Carla's Dad is Johnny and he also lives in the pub???

Why does Abi act as if she's lived on the street for about 60 years? You're no Ken Barlow babe

Why does the only bizzie in Wetherfield Craig geg into everything?? Surely he isnt allowed to do half the things he does, he'd be sacked by now if it was real life!!

Reactions: 14
Why does Peter still live in the pub when Carla's Dad is Johnny and he also lives in the pub???

Why does Abi act as if she's lived on the street for about 60 years? You're no Ken Barlow babe

Why does the only bizzie in Wetherfield Craig geg into everything?? Surely he isnt allowed to do half the things he does, he'd be sacked by now if it was real life!!
Made me laugh the other night when Jenny went to Abi “you’ve only lived here 5 minutes” 😭😭 I was like YES JEN HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 10

yes, Craig is lurking around every corner with ears like satellite dishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Craig is the worst actor on the street, which is saying something.
He’d have competition for that from quite a few. Chesney, Kirk, Faye, Gemma, Sean, Paul, Seb, . So many poor actors. Hardly icons or legends in the making.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.