Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig the best bizzie/detective in England but can't work out why Faye is being sussy and adamant Gary didnt do it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that laughed or am I just immature? Neelan's daughter just said to Faye who was standing with Copper Craig: "Getting tips on how to get your brother off?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Abi telling Tracey to “be more Deirdre”!?
This attempt to make her a matriarch/battle axe is embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that laughed or am I just immature? Neelan's daughter just said to Faye who was standing with Copper Craig: "Getting tips on how to get your brother off?"
She's a proper chav that Kelly with her hooped earrings and eyebrow slit 🤣

Can't see baghead Abi being the next Deirdre myself like. She's obsessed with Ray it does my head in, she werent bothered when she was shagging him was she!!

(I get too invested in Corrie, sorry not sorry)

• Haha
I feel like I missed an episode or fell asleep? Did Abi tell Tracey to be more Deirdre? Surely Abi doesnt know who Deirdre is?

Reactions: 6
I feel like I missed an episode or fell asleep? Did Abi tell Tracey to be more Deirdre? Surely Abi doesnt know who Deirdre is?
I thought this too.. Deirdre has been out of it for years...

Craig does my head in, how is he always just patrolling his own street 😂

Reactions: 7
This whole Ray storyline is getting so annoying now. Abi really needs to shut up too!

Reactions: 12
Why is abi so involved in this save our street nonsense🥴 wasn’t that long ago she was shooting up, giving away her kids and now she’s the heart of the community 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is abi so involved in this save our street nonsense🥴 wasn’t that long ago she was shooting up, giving away her kids and now she’s the heart of the community 🙄
I know yeah if only she was this bothered about getting her kids back 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
I'm sick of Craig popping up as the local police officer anytime there's a hint of something going on!

I'm sick of Craig popping up as the local police officer anytime there's a hint of something going on!
It's the same for any soap. They always have the same copper showing up for everything. Though never knew you could patrol the same street you live on 🤔

• Haha
It's the same for any soap. They always have the same copper showing up for everything. Though never knew you could patrol the same street you live on 🤔
But just like real life coppers they have Halfway on Eastenders and Craig on Corrie who are both a sandwich short of a picnic. 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly ,why does she give a duck ,she doesn’t even own a home ? She doesn’t even rent a home ,just dosses from once place to the next .I can’t stand her .
I honestly think it's just about annoying ray for her. I hope Faye reports him for rape

Reactions: 3
It's a good job that Leanne stayed in Weatherfield over Christmas, she would be stranded in France because of the latest lockdown. How are the scriptwriters going to deal with this at the moment? We will be watching episodes recorded weeks ago, when people were in tier 2 and 3 (not sure which tier Lancashire was in at the time the episodes were written).

Reactions: 2
Exactly ,why does she give a duck ,she doesn’t even own a home ? She doesn’t even rent a home ,just dosses from once place to the next .I can’t stand her .
I think it’s the roles she plays, she wasn’t much different in Shameless 🤪

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.