Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a good job that Leanne stayed in Weatherfield over Christmas, she would be stranded in France because of the latest lockdown. How are the scriptwriters going to deal with this at the moment? We will be watching episodes recorded weeks ago, when people were in tier 2 and 3 (not sure which tier Lancashire was in at the time the episodes were written).
I don't think their taking any notice of the rules at all really. The other day Steve and Tim were drinking in the pub - where was their substantial meal!? They wear masks until they start talking then they take them off 🤣

Reactions: 4
It's a good job that Leanne stayed in Weatherfield over Christmas, she would be stranded in France because of the latest lockdown. How are the scriptwriters going to deal with this at the moment? We will be watching episodes recorded weeks ago, when people were in tier 2 and 3 (not sure which tier Lancashire was in at the time the episodes were written).
I think covid guidelines have gone out of the window in Corrie .they might as well give it up with the random times they wear masks too .

Reactions: 6
I don’t watch anymore tbh - tuned in over the anniversary and the odd time to see how they take covid into account.
They really should not be using masks in that way - basically the total opposite of how they should be used. Yes I am fully aware of why they do it but there are lots of people watching who lack capacity to realise this & copy or use it as justification.

Reactions: 7
It’s an alternate universe🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is abi so involved in this save our street nonsense🥴 wasn’t that long ago she was shooting up, giving away her kids and now she’s the heart of the community 🙄
Its like shes a crazy corrie fan thats broke in to the set 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes & where is she going to sleep?
How many bedrooms do those houses have 😬
Hahahha we said the exact same thing last night 😂

I haven't even seen them speak much before last night, so rather odd that she will be moving in.

• Haha
Hahahha we said the exact same thing last night 😂

I haven't even seen them speak much before last night, so rather odd that she will be moving in.
Why was he like well we know each other ? How do they know each other exactly ? I’d have been like no thanks weirdo and shouldn’t he at least mention it to fizz first ?

Why was he like well we know each other ? How do they know each other exactly ? I’d have been like no thanks weirdo and shouldn’t he at least mention it to fizz first ?
Where is Fizz, haven't seen her in a while? Not that I'm complaining 🤣

Reactions: 8
I didn’t mind Abi until she went psycho over this save the street bollocks. That lorry they drove round the other day shouting tit from tannoys was a pure embarrassment for the show - soooo cringe 🤣

Reactions: 8
I didn’t mind Abi until she went psycho over this save the street bollocks. That lorry they drove round the other day shouting tit from tannoys was a pure embarrassment for the show - soooo cringe 🤣
It was like a Coronation Street/Shameless crossover 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole Ray thing is doing my head in. Might have to switch off until this storyline is over.

Reactions: 3
In Classic Corrie I think it’s only the Battersby’s that I really don’t like. I can make a long list in today’s Corrie 😏

Reactions: 4
In Classic Corrie I think it’s only the Battersby’s that I really don’t like. I can make a long list in today’s Corrie 😏
Shorty Janice and her disgusting (lack of) table manners.

Reactions: 2
Literally just watched this on catchup!! If there wasn’t a Corrie thread I’ve had made one. It was genuinely so embarrassing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.