Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Paul but I can’t stand his scorning face anymore 🤣 and his nose....looks like someone’s whacked him one with a frying pan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s something quite creepy about his relationship with Billy. It’s not a meeting of equals, but more Paul being emotionally dependent on Billy, and Billy wanting to keep him that way.
I agree,weird vibes

Reactions: 3
I can remember chatting with one of my colleagues yeeeears ago about what a bastard Peter Barlow was for what he was doing to Shelley & Lucy comparing him to men we knew in in real life that had mucked us about but we both also then acknowledged he wouldn’t have to ask us twice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree,weird vibes
Billy the character was supposed to leave Coronation Street quite a while ago, but I guess after what happened with Bruno/Todd in real life they must have changed the story line.

Reactions: 3
Billy the character was supposed to leave Coronation Street quite a while ago, but I guess after what happened with Bruno/Todd in real life they must have changed the story line.
He should be in the west end he’s so good! If anyone hasn’t seen his performance of “from now on” from The Greatest Showman I would definitely YouTube it!

Reactions: 2
He should be in the west end he’s so good! If anyone hasn’t seen his performance of “from now on” from The Greatest Showman I would definitely YouTube it!
I saw him in a Midsomer Murder a while ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought it was Sarah too! Why was she acting so shifty!?

I must say I'm enjoying Adam in his normal clothes rather than his suits 😂

Reactions: 6
I thought it was Faye but changed my mind to Sarah.

I thought her and Adam were going to get back together and then at some point it would come out that she did it

I haven’t watched it all but it was on in the background while me and my fella were having a drink last night and I randomly went in conversation “oh so it was Faye” and he was like ...🌝👀🤨 what

Ahh so it was Faye ? I haven’t watched it yet.another one who can’t act for :poop: and could actually pass for being 13 the way she goes on

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.