Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sort of wonder what Daniel is up to. He seems shifty. Asking too many questions and getting too involved. Didnt he sleep with Carla once? Is he jealous?

It would be good if it was Simon though because he'd get put in prison and hopefully disappear! Grumpy git.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was Simon but Daniel is seeming too shifty for my liking so now I'm not sure...
The masks thing winds me up and I'm sure in the hospital you wouldn't be allowed to remove them at all?!

Reactions: 3
What about Carla being pissed off she lost Peter

the Daniel thing makes sense though

I thought it was Simon but Daniel is seeming too shifty for my liking so now I'm not sure...
The masks thing winds me up and I'm sure in the hospital you wouldn't be allowed to remove them at all?!
I think they take them off when they enter scenes because otherwise it would be hard to understand them when speaking. I agree it’s annoying though!!

Reactions: 3
Simon god I hate that lad!! Was so sad with Leanne but although I knew why such harrowing scenes and no cuddle or physical comforting ....again I know all old cast remembers can't always just pop back but no Stella, Eva or Janice?! Agree Gemmas annoying as is Paul..I have a soft spot for shona and David. I thought it could be Daniel, not sure now?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t bare Daniel did I put him on my mass cull list? If not he can go aswell.

Don’t even know why I watch half the time it wasn’t for Carla the icon, Adam and Imran I would have stopped watching ages ago 🤣

I really want Billy and Todd to have an affair, I wasn’t sure about the new Todd when he first came into but I actually think he’s better than Bruno Langley now

Reactions: 1
Simon god I hate that lad!! Was so sad with Leanne but although I knew why such harrowing scenes and no cuddle or physical comforting ....again I know all old cast remembers can't always just pop back but no Stella, Eva or Janice?! Agree Gemmas annoying as is Paul..I have a soft spot for shona and David. I thought it could be Daniel, not sure now?!
I found it bizarre his grandma Liz was never mentioned as being upset or make an appearance but I guess she was too busy in a welsh castle to care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooooooo booooooring
I am watching Classic Corrie on Itv Hub, loving it!

If you enter corrie, reg holdsworth and maud into YouTube; you get some comedy moments- e.g. The waterbed, with Derek and Mavis. It still makes me laugh....

Last edited:
Simon is an annoying little tit but I don't think he done it. I defintely think it was Sarah, she put the blame on Gary too much when she was talking to Adam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.