Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bare Daniel did I put him on my mass cull list? If not he can go aswell.

Don’t even know why I watch half the time it wasn’t for Carla the icon, Adam and Imran I would have stopped watching ages ago 🤣

I really want Billy and Todd to have an affair, I wasn’t sure about the new Todd when he first came into but I actually think he’s better than Bruno Langley now
Carla the icon 😂
Yes he is 😍

There was a Peter Barlow fan club on this thread at one point 🤣
wow ,I need to join ,those are my people.One of my ex’s was a dead ringer for him .Shame he was a dick though .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I seen the fella who plays Peter Barlow in the Trafford Centre once, almost pounced on him 😂😂
Saw the woman who played Anna Windass once as well - face like a slapped arse the miserable cow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seen the fella who plays Peter Barlow in the Trafford Centre once, almost pounced on him 😂😂
Saw the woman who played Anna Windass once as well - face like a slapped arse the miserable cow
I seen fizz crossing the road once

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HAHAHAHA you have just unlocked a dream I once had about her 😭

She drove down my street shouting IYAAAAAA out the window 😭😭😭😭
Sadly that werent the case! She was just crossing the road by Media City 🤣

I had a dream that me and my fella were gonna have a 3some with her but my fella left me for her so the threesome didn't happen 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I was 15 (so 2005) I went to the Corrie set ,well didn’t actually go in,just hung about .I ended up seeing loads of the cast ,not my beloved Peter mind (if he was even in it at that point ) I do have a photo with Roy cropper though so you win some you loose some ! A girl I went to school with was in an actual hot tub with Peter Barlow in October .They bumped into him in a spa hotel in the lakes.Jammy cow,she has a photo next to him semi naked .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Chris Gascoyne’s real life wife, Caroline Harding, was recently playing Oliver’s doctor. She’s been in before also playing a doctor for Hope Stape. She is the ex wife of actor Jason Watkins with whom she has two sons.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw the actress that played Janice Battersby walking down the street in Manchester and she had a face like a bulldog licking a thistle, looked so moody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chris Gascoyne’s real life wife, Caroline Harding, was recently playing Oliver’s doctor. She’s been in before also playing a doctor for Hope Stape. She is the ex wife of actor Jason Watkins with whom she has two sons.
Just looked her up, didn’t realise she was the one heading his case!

Chris, if you’re reading and you ever split up with your missus, hit me up 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just looked her up, didn’t realise she was the one heading his case!

Chris, if you’re reading and you ever split up with your missus, hit me up 😏
She seems very chameleon like. Jason Watkins, her ex, is the actor in The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies and he was also in Des with David Tennant.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of Simon I still will never ever get over the fact he has a child in real life. Me and my husband say this every single time he comes on screen hahahahahah... HES SOMEONES DAD!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.