Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Gemma trying to earn money for Christmas presents 2 days before Christmas? Should have done it ages ago love and you wouldn't be having this problem!

(I know I'm far too invested)

Reactions: 9
I know Corrie (and Emmerdale) are trying to reflect real life with the characters wearing masks and social distancing but they all seem to have it backwards. They wear their mask outdoors and as soon as they enter the cafe/pub/bistro/kabin they take their mask off! I know it's not real but it just winds me up!

Reactions: 12
I know Corrie (and Emmerdale) are trying to reflect real life with the characters wearing masks and social distancing but they all seem to have it backwards. They wear their mask outdoors and as soon as they enter the cafe/pub/bistro/kabin they take their mask off! I know it's not real but it just winds me up!
This has confused me too 🤣

Reactions: 4
Corrie has gone so tit at the minute it’s killing me 😂 was hoping for some massive dramas over Christmas/New Year but all so boringggg

Reactions: 11
I thought I’d missed an episode and they’d split up cos I was so confused. Have I not missed anything then? 🤣
Don't think so, she just reappeared flirting with David Platt!

Gotta agree, I've only just finished watching the Christmas ep and it was bloody boring

Reactions: 3
I still think Sarah hit Adam...what does everyone else think?
Shona is SO annoying, they’ve overplayed this storyline now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.