Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he gonna do a Peter and cheat on her on their wedding night 🤣 surely not

I think it’s only a matter of time though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the writers regret what they’ve done with Shona tbh, fair enough she was pregnant in real life but they could have thought of anything but this to write her out and back in again.

David defo wants a slice of Daisy

Reactions: 4
I think the writers regret what they’ve done with Shona tbh, fair enough she was pregnant in real life but they could have thought of anything but this to write her out and back in again.

David defo wants a slice of Daisy
Wasn't Daisy married the other day?

Yes i'm surprised Shona has been ill this long - the writers normally forget about things after a couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember eons ago Maria DID have lovely hair. It‘s shite now.

Reactions: 2
Maria and Sarah’s kids look after themselves well don’t they ,no bother at all.
Also did I miss something but where is Izzy and her and Gary’s kid ? Not been seen since 2018

Reactions: 6
Maria and Sarah’s kids look after themselves well don’t they ,no bother at all.
Also did I miss something but where is Izzy and her and Gary’s kid ? Not been seen since 2018
The actress who plays Izzy is in a vulnerable group for COVID, so has been off screen for most of this year.

Reactions: 5
When she said she’s moving to London my first thought was “you can’t, it’s tier 4!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like with Nicola in Emmerdale had nerve damage in her arm so had to walk around with it limp for years then randomly she got some new physio and it was suddenly back to normal!

I bloody hate Gemma
I stopped watching because of her. She has horrendous manners (eating with her mouth open) and her voice is horrific. It’s the sort of voice they’d use to torture people into confessing.

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching because of her. She has horrendous manners (eating with her mouth open) and her voice is horrific. It’s the sort of voice they’d use to torture people into confessing.
I always remember the time Gemma was pregnant and she was dipping her toast into the butter tub 🤣 meff

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.