Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting the tests come back and Daniel and Peter aren't related?

Reactions: 4
Oh right, I don't know anything about organ donation, but thought if a blood test was involved that would say if compatable?

The writers haven't been doing their research. Aadi and Asha should be turning 15, not 16, this year (born 2006).

Reactions: 7
So boring, get rid of her please.
She only has one expression ,even when she was shagging ray

He werent gone long 🤣
I enjoyed the Adam and Peter ,Barlow sandwich content 😍

She only has one expression ,even when she was shagging ray
Are asha and Nina going to get it on or what ?I felt really sorry for Jonny .Wasn’t keen on peters jumper ,the speckled effect made it look like dandruff flakes .Take it Carla didn’t give him his white sweatshirt back !
Clearly lockdown 3.0 is taking its toll on me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How old is Nina meant to be? Surely she's too old for Asha? Weird choice to have Asha blow out the candle during covid 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.