Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to ask a question as I must have missed something. Did Johnny get charged over that bungled robbery 30 years ago?

Can't believe I've only just seen there's a Corrie thread!
I was really disappointed they killed off Geoff - just once it would've been nice to see a nasty character actually held accountable and put in prison rather than just dying in a bizarre unrealistic way. I thought they did a decent job raising awareness for domestic abuse, have a lot of issues with how they displayed the courtroom as that cross examination was just bullying and wouldn't be allowed, which is a real shame given how well they handled the court stuff with Leanne's little boy.
Already bored of this 'whodunnit' storyline, I'm sure it's all going to culminate in another big episode with dramatic music for Christmas but honestly...I don't even care who did it. So I hope it doesn't drag on long!

Reactions: 9
Can't believe I've only just seen there's a Corrie thread!
I was really disappointed they killed off Geoff - just once it would've been nice to see a nasty character actually held accountable and put in prison rather than just dying in a bizarre unrealistic way. I thought they did a decent job raising awareness for domestic abuse, have a lot of issues with how they displayed the courtroom as that cross examination was just bullying and wouldn't be allowed, which is a real shame given how well they handled the court stuff with Leanne's little boy.
Already bored of this 'whodunnit' storyline, I'm sure it's all going to culminate in another big episode with dramatic music for Christmas but honestly...I don't even care who did it. So I hope it doesn't drag on long!
I don't care either whodunit. So boring.

Reactions: 4
I miss Blanche! She was comedy gold... Loveee the woman who plays Tyrone's granny, cracks me up she does.

My tit list is
Shona - Annoying AF.
Sean - UNFUNNY.
Simon - Annoying, curly haired melter.
Mary - Irritating
Toyah - Boring
Jonny - Annoying and Whiny.
Maria - Really bloody irritating.. her hair bothers me, unsure why!
Gary - Needs killed off. I
Kevin - Small man syndrome
Fizz - Meh
Leanne - Annoying
Steve - Unfunny
Peter Gives me the creeps
Beth - really bleeping irritating
Kirk - unfunny but he has a nice dog
Paul - Really hate him.
Daniel - Just pisses me off
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does the table in the back of the rovers really get on anyone else’s nerves ?
It’s like a bloody restaurant table ,I don’t get it

Someone nailed it earlier when they said Peter Barlow is like your mates alky dad.Phwooar hope Carla gives him back his white sweatshirt 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching Wednesdays now, why is Carla moving out of the pub? Surely she would stay there with her family and he would leave?

Reactions: 6
Are David and that Daisy girl gonna get it on??

Shona and Simons friendship is freaking me out a bit. My fella reckons their gonna get it on but I think that's a bit too much for Corrie

Reactions: 5
Are David and that Daisy girl gonna get it on??

Shona and Simons friendship is freaking me out a bit. My fella reckons their gonna get it on but I think that's a bit too much for Corrie
David is deffo gonna shag daisy

Not sure what the plan is for Shona tbh, not sure what they can do with her character now she just needs to leave when David inevitably cheats on her lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.