Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only just caught up with Wednesday's episode - it was dreadful and an anti-climax. The writers had been building the domestic violence story for several months, only to completely destroy the good work in one episode.
A list of things that was wrong with the episode..
Alya leaving Yasmeen alone in the flat, when everyone knows what Geoff is capable of.
The dreadful demolition of part of the Street senario - really badly acted, poorly executed.
Where did Debbie Webster's devious nature come from? She was a girl with a sweet nature back in the 1980's.
The final scenes with Geoff, Alya and Yasmeen up on the roof. Yasmeen having a sudden epithany and declaring that she is no longer afraid of Geoff. Total rubbish.

I honest believe that the 60th anniversary episode will be remembered as one of the worst in the show's history.

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure tbh, i think it might have been planned for the week of the BGT semi finals? Cos something always goes off that week. But the whole anniversary week was quite crap imo. I know 60 isn't a very big anniversary and werent gonna be as good as the 50th but Still expected better
I would have though that reaching 60 was quite important, even for a TV series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve still got a couple to watch but that Sam kid has said more in the few weeks he’s been on than Oliver has said in the last two years, hope they’re gona phase him out a bit, what a bloody chatterbox 🤐🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve still got a couple to watch but that Sam kid has said more in the few weeks he’s been on than Oliver has said in the last two years, hope they’re gona phase him out a bit, what a bloody chatterbox 🤐🤐
He just keeps randomly showing up too... :ROFLMAO:

Probably lives round the corner and in 10 years no one has set eyes on him or his mother!
Thought this too... the chances of running into your ex and kid of 10 yrs you knew nothing about at the hospital and now they seem to actually have lived that close all along to just be there all the time now it seems...sure Sam went to Oliver's memorial on his bike on his own.. :rolleyes:(y)

Reactions: 2
I also think it was Sarah, she is not exactly upset over it - even though he has cheated on her, and given her good reason not to care about him.

Sarah seems a bit too panic stricken and worried? Like she's worried that he's gonna die and she will have killed him rather than worried he's just gonna die 🤷🏻‍♀️

I knew Simon will have been behind something though!!

Sarah seems a bit too panic stricken and worried? Like she's worried that he's gonna die and she will have killed him rather than worried he's just gonna die 🤷🏻‍♀️

I knew Simon will have been behind something though!!
I so want it to be Simon and for him to get put behind bars for a long, long time. Nasty, stroppy, entitled character and very poor, wooden actor. The show would be better off without him.

Reactions: 7
Can they please kill off :

Daniel
Beth
Kirk
Simon
Shona
Nick
Gemma
Paul
Brian
Abi
Mary
Maria

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.