Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been watching. He's a bit too pretty for my taste now but I adored him then 😍😍
It’s funny though is it, when you watch something again you’re taken right back to the time....I used to quite fancy Andy MacDonald but I’m not seeing that at all now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The storylines must be really dire, if everyone is discussing the dishy characters, rather than whats going on. :)

I am enjoying Classic Corrie on ITV HUB. Jack and Vera. Mavis and Derek - poor Derek has just passed away
I miss these characters

Reactions: 6
Oh my god I've just watched last nights Corrie. Geoff does my head in 😤😤😤 just wanna knock him spark out

Reactions: 5
I'm enjoying the classic Corrie episodes as well. Poor Mavis, I loved her and Derek's partnership, probably one of the most realistic the show has seen.

Also is it just me or does Audrey come across as a right cow in the classic episodes?

Reactions: 3
I'm enjoying the classic Corrie episodes as well. Poor Mavis, I loved her and Derek's partnership, probably one of the most realistic the show has seen.

Also is it just me or does Audrey come across as a right cow in the classic episodes?
She’s pretty brutal! And how weird that she was sexually assault in Roy’s Rolls....and then it was never mentioned again. I appreciate that is how it does happen for some people but they showed a build up of the character’s introduction then nothing else.

@Platypusfattypus did you happen to see today’s episodes? Chris’s girlfriend looked like Suranne Jones playing a girl called Mandy but I didn’t catch the credits

Reactions: 1
Ray is so fit, as is Gary and Tim - do I have horrendous taste???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s pretty brutal! And how weird that she was sexually assault in Roy’s Rolls....and then it was never mentioned again. I appreciate that is how it does happen for some people but they showed a build up of the character’s introduction then nothing else.

@Platypusfattypus did you happen to see today’s episodes? Chris’s girlfriend looked like Suranne Jones playing a girl called Mandy but I didn’t catch the credits
Angie? Can't remember the name of the actress but it's not Suranne. I've googled Marsden now, not bad 😍

marsden4.jpg

Reactions: 2
Who plays Geoff’s lawyer? I recognise her but can’t place her.
I don't know but I swear every time she opens her mouth - how could she be his lawyer. Will have a look who she is in real life. Yes it is not real but she annoys me.
Y
Deborah Ann Stirling Ghallcherer - so will go and have a look. Found her on wiki and she has done loads but not able to link

Last edited:
I finally realised who the actress is who is playing Elaine - Paula Wilcox.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know but I swear every time she opens her mouth - how could she be his lawyer. Will have a look who she is in real life. Yes it is not real but she annoys me.

Deborah Ann Stirling Ghallager - so will go and have a look.
That’s a different person to who his lawyer was in the last episode

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.