Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we have Hope being groomed to get the info and now Max about to be groomed.why have 2 similar sl one after another?
Lazy writing.

I miss Jack and Vera 🙁

Reactions: 7
SummerWatch; she did a whole morning at t'factory before sodding off for the whole afternoon. It's progress, lass at least took her coat off this time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just wish (summer) she'd close her friggin mouth. She's such a mouth breather! once you see it you can't stop. The actress is stealing a living .... best of luck to her cause theres been plenty of fab actors / characters axed long before her current run. She must have wrangled a helluva contract cause she defo has to be top of the the list for culling. I don't think its just how the character is written. It has to be be the actresse's delivery. She could make a lottery win seem depressing. She's like a wannabe Toyah. I'm surprised they haven't hooked up!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the heck is going on with David Platt's hair, has he been sticking his fingers into a plug socket again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ it's tit at the moment isn't it. I watch Classic Corrie, and everything just seems more real. This writing is nonsense, I dont care about any of the storylines.
Back in the day Corrie was on twice a week, half an hour episodes with a smaller cast. Now the cast is huge, more episodes and it seems like the writers just throw everything at the wall to see if something sticks. The humour has come back, yet we are still killing people off through murder. Do the writers even care? Did they watch the show growing up? I keep reading they did, but by the storylines you would think otherwise. Didn't Fiz take a course on antiquing or was it massage? You can better yourself and not necessary leave the street.

Reactions: 6
The way Stephen and hit shite coat just keep sauntering around that street is pissing me off. Always seems to be in the right place at the right time, flits between Gails, the bistro, the pub and Audreys salon. What else does he actually do with his day? Saying he has no money yet in the pub or bistro eating/drinking. I know it isn't real life but at least make it semi believable. He clearly has no work to be at so why he doesn't just piss off and get a wee PT job somewhere.

Reactions: 8
It was the same with Pat Phelan, always managed to saunter in just at the right time and the right place. Coronation Street is so contrived and unbelievable these days.
Anyway, back to the worlds second most unrealistic copper, (just behind 'Our Craigie') Spider. You know Spider, who was a committed environmentalist and would have never joined the cops - especially as he had a criminal record - but has now had a complete personality change.
Has it ever been explained why the militant environmental group is stuffed full of racist nazis? Are hardcore right wingers secretly into environmental issues?

Catching up on Corrie (Wednesday last week). The Eileen storyline is stupid but she looks gorgeous this ep! Don't know if it's because she's smiling for once 😂

The way Stephen and hit shite coat just keep sauntering around that street is pissing me off. Always seems to be in the right place at the right time, flits between Gails, the bistro, the pub and Audreys salon. What else does he actually do with his day? Saying he has no money yet in the pub or bistro eating/drinking. I know it isn't real life but at least make it semi believable. He clearly has no work to be at so why he doesn't just piss off and get a wee PT job somewhere.
Why he's hanging around the street at all is the thing that's perplexing me. He's killed a man and ripped off his mother for £250k and he's still hanging around Weatherfield. The man's stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When Audrey said I’m going to release some equity from my house why didn’t he just pack his bags and run off somewhere. Why would you hang around for your Mum to find out you’d ripped her off?

Reactions: 10
I've had it on background noise (three hours catch up of this writing is too much) so maybe I missed something but did anyone else notice Gemma made a point of Halloween dress up only to get into the pub and then they panned to Adam already in the pub - the only one not dressed up? Felt like a deffo Vampire nod 😂 (39.30 timestamp for anyone who cares)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That pic of Sean's boyfriend Will turn out to be his sister or something

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.