Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re really shoving the diabetes down our throat aren’t they?
There’s not a scene including Summer and her bf where it’s not mentioned, no wonder they’re a pair of misery guts surrounded by twats

Reactions: 9
that’s as much as I can remember. Did he just vanish? I vaguely remember something to do with a b&b and a bag of cash🤣
Rings a bell , I think he ran off and Mary went after him? It was a ridiculous storyline

Reactions: 3
Kelly’s feet were also tiny and looked even funnier in those huge trainers! 😂

Rings a bell , I think he ran off and Mary went after him? It was a ridiculous storyline
Didn’t he lie to his wife too? Or was she just really miserable anyway?

Kelly’s feet were also tiny and looked even funnier in those huge trainers! 😂

Didn’t he lie to his wife too? Or was she just really miserable anyway?
yes lied to his wife and I’m sure he then ran away and lied to someone else.

Reactions: 1
Who does Paul think he is, he was with Billy 5 mins and they need to stop treating Summer like a child , it's pathetic

Reactions: 11
Who does Paul think he is, he was with Billy 5 mins and they need to stop treating Summer like a child , it's pathetic
I thought the same! Who is he to be making decisions on her behalf? Her guardians ex partner? Plus isn’t she 18 now?

Reactions: 8
By the way whoever said that Aggie looks like ET has had me in absolute stitches the past few episodes I laugh everytime I look at her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nina’s signed up for Dancing on Ice next year

By the way whoever said that Aggie looks like ET has had me in absolute stitches the past few episodes I laugh everytime I look at her
Just need her to say “phone home” and I’ll be made up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m long tired of the 3 men and a baby almost an adult scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mollie (Nina) has been selected for dancing on ice , wonder where she will go on corrie while she's off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.