Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice pc tinker hasn’t been around lately for the local arrest of Tyrone 😂 that’s a first

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree. That's why I can't take to the character. Why do the writers do this. Do they think we have short memories. Also why aren't they showing Leanne's understable dislike for him. It doesn't make sense
Things like that are so quickly forgotten on programmes like Corrie!
Remember how a few years ago we learned that Billy the vicar had been the driver of the getaway car that crashed into Susan Barlow, killing her, and now it’s never mentioned by any of the Barlow family! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Has Lily and Harry been written out as they're never shown. Along with the invisible quads.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I daren’t say her name In case I jinx it but isn’t it lovely to have a break from a certain mechanic with nice nails

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I daren’t say her name In case I jinx it but isn’t it lovely to have a break from a certain mechanic with nice nails
I actually think I’d take her over a certain wet lettuce with a name opposite to Winter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are really trying to keep John Stape relevant aren't they? He had his long lost daughter turn up a few years ago then Phil wanting to write his book about him and now this other guy having his book published. I mean where does it go next? A TV production team will want to make a series about him and will cast Graeme Hawley, playing himself, to play John who will some how end up having to stay with Fizz and Ty while they film it? But then questions begin to come up because they begin to think he is the real John Stape!!

I maybe shouldn't post this, I don't want to give the writers ideas! I just don't see the appeal of the Stape story. You would think that if anyone was interested in Weatherfield's Most Wanted it would be Richard Hillman and not John.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The reason Hope is the way she is, is cos Fizz never puts her right or punishes her for her behaviour. Instead she glosses over it and refers to Hope as a sweet little girl which she definitely is not!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So by putting the ‘surrogate’ dad on the birth certificate is this how Mike and his wife wriggle out of paying Summer the money?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So by putting the ‘surrogate’ dad on the birth certificate is this how Mike and his wife wriggle out of paying Summer the money?
Can't believe Aaron is agreeing to this, nor that he can put his father's need for rehab before his own child.

Reactions: 8
Can't believe Aaron is agreeing to this, nor that he can put his father's need for rehab before his own child.
I agree! I can’t believe that Summer is going to through with it, isn’t she meant to be intelligent!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't they already got the money and put him in rehab? I'm sure they said that

Reactions: 5
There were definitely some dodgy looks between the "adopting" parents.

Sue Cleaver is 100% herself in corry based on what I've seen in IACGMOOH, absolutely no acting involved.

Sue Cleaver is 100% herself in corry based on what I've seen in IACGMOOH, absolutely no acting involved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.