Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but think hope as very pushy parents. All three kids wanting to be in soaps and do acting 🤔

Reactions: 6
Can’t help but think hope as very pushy parents. All three kids wanting to be in soaps and do acting 🤔
They do seem quite talented bunch. Joseph (Hope's real life twin brother) is a good little actor too.

I definitely see a Ruby recast on the horizon. It's quite noticeable Hope gets all the storylines and dialogue. Ruby gets 'can I play upstairs?'

I see Jack hasn't been in it for a while either. Hopefully he's been off having acting lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They do seem quite talented bunch. Joseph (Hope's real life twin brother) is a good little actor too.

I definitely see a Ruby recast on the horizon. It's quite noticeable Hope gets all the storylines and dialogue. Ruby gets 'can I play upstairs?'

I see Jack hasn't been in it for a while either. Hopefully he's been off having acting lessons.
jack is ridiculous his leg re appeared out of no where.. not sure on Ruby but feels they never give her the chance to show her capabilities anyway

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think they are , I see sometimes on twitter what a big deal the Dad makes of April from Emmerdale , especially since the Marlon stroke stuff he mentions the fact how his daughter is so lucky to work with talented actors etc

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think they are , I see sometimes on twitter what a big deal the Dad makes of April from Emmerdale , especially since the Marlon stroke stuff he mentions the fact how his daughter is so lucky to work with talented actors etc
yes I saw that too, he made a very long post about Hope before too. Just can’t see all 3 siblings wanting to do the same thing so I wondered if the parents had pushed it.

Reactions: 5
I’m late to the party only just watching Peaky blinders… one episode had John Stape and Phil in some scenes together! 😂

• Haha
I’m late to the party only just watching Peaky blinders… one episode had John Stape and Phil in some scenes together! 😂
Aw really? 🤣 I remember John stape on Peaky Blinders but I watched it before Phil was on Corrie so don't remember seeing him

Reactions: 3
Aw really? 🤣 I remember John stape on Peaky Blinders but I watched it before Phil was on Corrie so don't remember seeing him
Yeah haha! 😂 I think it could have been season 3 or 4? When they were having the boxing matches at the factory and that Jessie Eden was complaining in the office 😂 I thought oh god Phil will be in awe meeting his idol John Stape 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Where is Toyah saying if the 4 teenagers are in her flat.

I just can't warm to Jacob. Hate how the script writers have turned his evil character into one we are supposed to love eg cheeky chappy good egg. It just doesn't sit right

I just can't warm to Jacob. Hate how the script writers have turned his evil character into one we are supposed to love eg cheeky chappy good egg. It just doesn't sit right
Toyah is living with Leanne & Nick.

Reactions: 1

They do that all the time

See Abbie , Gemma etc

I think the worse thing about Jacob is the way he treat Leanne over Oliver , to me that's worse than the dealing and stuff

I think the worse thing about Jacob is the way he treat Leanne over Oliver , to me that's worse than the dealing and stuff
Agree. That's why I can't take to the character. Why do the writers do this. Do they think we have short memories. Also why aren't they showing Leanne's understable dislike for him. It doesn't make sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.