Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it! Carys, Aled, Bryn and Llio. All Welsh names as born in Wales. Funny how all 4 are never seen together

Reactions: 4
Where did Stephen hide the body? Or do we not know yet? I missed a bit yesterday.

There was that scene about Stephen's dirty fingernails, I think it meant he buried him somewhere. Not sure where, maybe he stuck Leo under Audrey's Dahlias?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm just so glad James the footballer is going. Not that he'll be missed

Reactions: 7
That's it! Carys, Aled, Bryn and Llio. All Welsh names as born in Wales. Funny how all 4 are never seen together
This was always going to be an issue that the writers at the time didn't think through. Whatever about hiding babies upstairs, how are they meant to explain 4 missing 5 year olds/ 8year olds / teenagers, not to mention where the feck they meant to sleep.

Reactions: 5
De De is going to end up working with Adam isn't she? From LA hot shot to Weatherfield hot pot.

I like DeDe already. Never warmed to any of the other Baileys, but instantly liked her. Ditzy but on the ball when needed.

I hope she becomes friends with Jodie Prenger's character, they'd be a right laugh together!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.