Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope in true unrealistic fashion the bullet bounces off somethings lands back in the street and hits Summer then Craig

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope in true unrealistic fashion the bullet bounces off somethings lands back in the street and hits Summer then Craig
Who land on a bus carrying all 3 fathers, the footballers family, Toyah, Leanne, Max and Simon. The bus crashes wiping them out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Get rid of them all for me (except Evelyn and Roy) the sink hole should have been even bigger and sucked them all in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saying the rosary tonight
Ha ha I'm clutching my rosary beads as we speak. I sometimes feel bad about wishing death on people but then I remind myself they are fictitious characters who deserve the most painful death imaginable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like the Gary/Kelly stuff just seems so rushed? It just all seems to have come out over the last few episodes and suddenly Kelly is able to instantly find a hit man 😲 It seems like it would be more suited to the Super Soap Week in October. I actually went back to see if I missed an episode somewhere along the line but I am up to date.

Either way I am looking forward to watching tonight to find out where it goes - although I'll have to avoid spoilers as well as we have visitors this evening - how inconsiderate of them when it is corrie night! :LOL:

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel like the Gary/Kelly stuff just seems so rushed? It just all seems to have come out over the last few episodes and suddenly Kelly is able to instantly find a hit man 😲 It seems like it would be more suited to the Super Soap Week in October. I actually went back to see if I missed an episode somewhere along the line but I am up to date.

Either way I am looking forward to watching tonight to find out where it goes - although I'll have to avoid spoilers as well as we have visitors this evening - how inconsiderate of them when it is corrie night! :LOL:
I hate it when that happens. Thought I was going to have an issue tonight because it's Strictly Launch night, Corrie and Gogglebox and they were all clashing. However, for once the football is doing me a favour and Gogglebox is on an hour later. Phew. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate it when that happens. Thought I was going to have an issue tonight because it's Strictly Launch night, Corrie and Gogglebox and they were all clashing. However, for once the football is doing me a favour and Gogglebox is on an hour later. Phew. 🤣
Oh you see you are just causing more problems for me as I totally forgot about Strictly as well :LOL: Right that's it, guests will have to fend for themselves haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We have to have football on - no choice. :confused: Hope it rains all day tomorrow for catch up.

Reactions: 2

Yeah was funny how Kelly was called to the police station where the kidnappers were the same day she found out about Gary 🤣 lucky coincidence

Reactions: 1

Feel the same! It feels like the actress who plays Kelly slammed her notice on the desk of Corrie and they were like “oh right tit what do we do now!” Same with her relationship with Aadi, felt like they were setting up a potential relationship with Fred West Simon Barlow at some point and now poor Aadi has been dragged into it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evelyn is just fantastic isn’t she 😂
It’s a shame Norris isn’t around any longer cause their to’ing and fro’ing would be great viewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know soaps are far fetched but Kelly’s so stupid thinking a man that kidnapped her was going to do exactly what she wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.