Coronation Street #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quads shine a whole new light on missing kids. Who remembers Tracy Barlow ‘upstairs playing her tapes’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The quads shine a whole new light on missing kids. Who remembers Tracy Barlow ‘upstairs playing her tapes’ 😂
Joseph is MIA too.

I watch the classic eps on ITV3, completely different take with the kids. They're well fleshed out characters, with little storylines of their own, and the parents lives work around and involve them. How many arguments Sarah and Gail have about who'll stay in babysitting Bethany compared to where the heck is Harry today?!

All the soaps are guilty of a shock pregnancy, a dramatic birth, then the invisible kid trope.

Reactions: 16
Joseph is MIA too.

I watch the classic eps on ITV3, completely different take with the kids. They're well fleshed out characters, with little storylines of their own, and the parents lives work around and involve them. How many arguments Sarah and Gail have about who'll stay in babysitting Bethany compared to where the heck is Harry today?!

All the soaps are guilty of a shock pregnancy, a dramatic birth, then the invisible kid trope.
True and the child actors seemed much more natural. Now when there is a storyline involving some of the kids it feels so forced, a lot of the kids can't act. It often feels like theyre in some cbbc drama. I think a lot of soaps have lost that 'family' feel, especially since covid.

Reactions: 12
I like DeDe already. Never warmed to any of the other Baileys, but instantly liked her. Ditzy but on the ball when needed.

I hope she becomes friends with Jodie Prenger's character, they'd be a right laugh together!
I liked Dee Dee too. Is she going to rescue the Bailey's. Her and Ronnie. (Love Ronnie - not used enough)

Reactions: 6
I'm not too sure on Deedee yet. Bit overbearing. Bit like Jodie Prenger. Hope they settle down soon

That haircut does Bridget no favours

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know when the Steven/Leo storyline is ending? Someone please put me out of my misery behind a spoiler tag. If it’s Christmas, I give up.

Reactions: 7
Looking at some spoilers I think Stephen is going to around for a while yet.
I think Jenny is going to end up in a relationship with him 🙈 Then when the time comes for his villain mask to be revealed it will be a double tragedy for her. She’ll have fallen in love with the guy who killed the guy she was originally in love with 💔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Surely Leo’s dad will report him missing and the airport will say he never boarded the plane 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a ridiculous storyline! Stephen needs to disappear, he’s so irritating

Reactions: 9
Wish someone would throw Stephen in a bin. My mum was round the other day and she's not watched it in years, when he came on she remarked how good looking he used to be when he first popped up (when Alma fancied him). She also said he keeps pulling Clint Eastwood faces, which I can't now unsee...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.