Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30 year old me is a fan of Aadi and I have seemingly developed a small crush on him. God I feel like a proper cougar right now 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just look at my phone when it’s on much like Eastenders, Emmerdale and hollyoaks. Beyond bad

I'm busying crocheting throws for when the leccy goes off in t'winter and my bills 400 a month. I lived through the 70s as a kid, got a drawer full of candles and not smelly ones 😁

Reactions: 5
Aadi definitely developed into a good character, didn’t like the new actor at first but he’s grown on me. Him and Dev are great together

Reactions: 9
I've actually just googled 'does she wear a wig?' and it said she doesn't! I'm sure she does tho
Oh that’s definitely a wig. I have a customer who I serve at my till, it’s that weird shiny look. I can’t describe it

Reactions: 5
I had no idea she wore a wig!!

Edit: never mind I thought it said Eileen and that’s why I was so confused… bedtime for me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How long is this silly storyline with Bernie and her 'twin' going on for. Bored already

Omggggg can they hurry up and write Summer out of this shitshow. She is such a massive drip. “Av nurt been managing ma glucose levulls” 🤬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.