Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs a friend like Summer. Nina makes her a special cake they get her a big pile of presents then she runs off like that. She’s wet boring and I don’t feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 11
Who needs a friend like Summer. Nina makes her a special cake they get her a big pile of presents then she runs off like that. She’s wet boring and I don’t feel sorry for her!
She's got time off again from a job she's had for 5 minutes

Reactions: 5
I would hate to be crammed in Billy's flat the amount of times they eat in speed Daal 😖💨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many are squeezed into Gemma's house? You've got Gemma and Ches in one bedroom, Joseph in another, Bernie in one, so are four invisible toddlers in the non existing 4th bedroom?

Reactions: 7
Never thought I'd say this as Corrie was my most favourite soap, but after last night's episode, I'm not watching anymore!!
I stopped watching modern Corrie, around the time of the sink hole fiasco. Dreadful writing and acting, dreadful episodes.

• Heart
When Max came on screen tonight in that horrific t-shirt all I could think about was the fact that I read a comment on here the other day describing him as hot. I am going to be haunted by that comment everytime he comes on screen. I…do…not…get….it. I just see the 14/15 year old kid he is meant to be playing 😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How long is this silly storyline with Bernie and her 'twin' going on for. Bored already
Same! I thought when Bernie first joined that it was the ex-Brooksider playing her (and played Dixie in Casualty) but I was wrong and realised they were 2 different actresses.
I'm gonna take a mad punt that they are twins separated at birth and their birth parents were rich, Bernie inherits her share and all the household money/uniform woes are gone forever!

Reactions: 3
Same! I thought when Bernie first joined that it was the ex-Brooksider playing her (and played Dixie in Casualty) but I was wrong and realised they were 2 different actresses.
I'm gonna take a mad punt that they are twins separated at birth and their birth parents were rich, Bernie inherits her share and all the household money/uniform woes are gone forever!
I thought Bernie said she had a twin called Mike? I wasn’t sure if she was being serious or not as there used to be a variety/comedy act from the 60s/70s (not sure of the era exactly) called Mike & Bernie Winters so wasn’t sure if she was taking the mickey

If this woman is a long lost sibling then she would be a triplet with Bernie & Mike

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’re trying a bit too hard with the Kellie and Aadi storyline. It’s all too Tiff and Keegan for me.
And I don’t know why Maria’s so shocked she was engaged to Tyrone at 17/18 wasn’t she, she’s not long moved in to Jack and Vera’s with them all.

Reactions: 3
They’re trying a bit too hard with the Kellie and Aadi storyline. It’s all too Tiff and Keegan for me.
And I don’t know why Maria’s so shocked she was engaged to Tyrone at 17/18 wasn’t she, she’s not long moved in to Jack and Vera’s with them all.
She did mention this to them when they were in the Bistro. She said she too thought her and Tyrone were going to be together forever at 17 but it didn’t work out

When Max came on screen tonight in that horrific t-shirt all I could think about was the fact that I read a comment on here the other day describing him as hot. I am going to be haunted by that comment everytime he comes on screen. I…do…not…get….it. I just see the 14/15 year old kid he is meant to be playing 😳😳
I wonder when he's going to come out as gay? Then in a few years time he can become Summers 4th dad.

Oh bless her. You would think she would get a better quality one that that though
Yes its very 'Wish' isn't it.

Me neither. Her face is permanently miserable. Spoilt little madam.

Reactions: 2
How many are squeezed into Gemma's house? You've got Gemma and Ches in one bedroom, Joseph in another, Bernie in one, so are four invisible toddlers in the non existing 4th bedroom?
I assumed they only had two bedrooms, and a bathroom upstairs, so that makes it even worse🤣 or is their loft converted?

Reactions: 1
Do they ever go anywhere else but the bloody Bistro or Speed Dahl?! and how many times has Summer been taken there by Billy recently, there can't be that many special occasions?!

Dev's reaction to walking in on Kelly and Aadi was hilarious though, it's about the only family I can stand right now 😂

Reactions: 7
Do they ever go anywhere else but the bloody Bistro or Speed Dahl?! and how many times has Summer been taken there by Billy recently, there can't be that many special occasions?!

Dev's reaction to walking in on Kelly and Aadi was hilarious though, it's about the only family I can stand right now 😂
I couldn't quite work out how many meals they were all trying to cram into the day. Summer was at Speed Dahl for her birthday meal but was meeting Amy etc in the afternoon at the cafe for a gathering. Aadi and Kelly were taking everyone out for a meal "before 5pm" so they could get the cheap deal. Then next thing Asha and Nina are back in the cafe for Summers afternoon party. And THEN Aadi and Kelly are back at the flat cooking a meal for the whole family! They're all obsessed with food! Stu cooking a nice meal, Joseph wanting hot dogs, Sarah and Adam in the cafe twice in the same episode...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.