Coronation Street #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too love Aadi he reminds me a bit of Tamwar Mussod (apologies if I’ve spelt the name wrong) but awkward and geeky but harmless and funny.
I prefer old Max with his blonde bowl haircut though.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I read on here his daughter killed her Caught her dad at it and killed her, hence why she can't face her dad. And when he realises it was her, he doesn't pursue the case because she will end up going down for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who?!

I like both the Alahan twins. (The whole family unit with Dev is really well scripted and acted imo)

It's a shame Sulky Summer, queen of blue-balling, gets most of the screen time. They've got a good cast of young adults at the moment and they all get forgotten so Summer can have another strop. Amy needs to go have a word with her and give her a head wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Joseph is incredibly cute.

On a separate note why is Dylan so manc, I thought he'd lived in London since small? Unless I'm misremembering
I said this ages ago! He only comes back in some school holidays so there’s no reason for him to have the accent he does 😂

My little girl lives in Scotland with me and goes to London to her Dads in the school holidays too. She doesn’t come back sounding like some roadman.

Elaine loves a bloody drama, doesn’t she? The histrionics do my tits in.

Can we start an Aadi fan club? He’s great. I love how much Dev delights in his kids. It’s nice to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, why didn’t brainbox Summer know what a cloche is? Where was it she was meant to be going? Oxford/Cambridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said this ages ago! He only comes back in some school holidays so there’s no reason for him to have the accent he does 😂

My little girl lives in Scotland with me and goes to London to her Dads in the school holidays too. She doesn’t come back sounding like some roadman.

Can we start an Aadi fan club? He’s great. I love how much Dev delights in his kids. It’s nice to see.
And that terrible wig

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how they’ve got it so wrong with the Summer eating disorder. It’s such an emotive subject and poor body image is something so many people can identify with.
I saw some pictures of Kellie and those blokes who kidnapped her online and people suggested that they murder her as revenge.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't Asha call Aadi 'Diddy Dev' at one point?

Dev has gone from being one of the most irritating characters to one of the best. He works really well with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah man! I usually watch it on a Saturday morning but we had a four hour power cut so missed it. Can someone do a quick round up for me please. Grazzi Hawfna!!

Peter grew up in Scotland and has a Northern accent. Also, David has a Yorkshire accent. Bethany grew up in Milan too..

Reactions: 1
Didn't Asha call Aadi 'Diddy Dev' at one point?

Dev has gone from being one of the most irritating characters to one of the best. He works really well with the kids.
I love Dev and hate how he’s being passed over for storylines so we have more Summer. Eugh

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.