Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Me and my brother used to prank call places asking for the walls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are making out like Cathy is moving half across the world, she’s just moving down the road to Chorlton.

I guess this woman is related to Will Mellors character? I’m sure she used to be in emmerdale

Reactions: 3
So Cathy, a grown woman, has split up with her long term partner and, on the same day, she’s sorted somewhere new to live, packed up all her worldly goods and left! 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just saw on a corrie page on fb ‘my kind of happy ending’ and pic of abbie crying. Can someone do a spoiler i cannot watch this weeks until tomorrow x

Reactions: 1
So Cathy, a grown woman, has split up with her long term partner and, on the same day, she’s sorted somewhere new to live, packed up all her worldly goods and left! 👍🏼
Only in soapland 😆😆

I just saw on a corrie page on fb ‘my kind of happy ending’ and pic of abbie crying. Can someone do a spoiler i cannot watch this weeks until tomorrow x
Hope this helps

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I always forget Nick is the same Nick from the beginning, obviously different actor so it's weird when they talk about the past

Reactions: 5
Remember she used to be a hoarder as well? I doubt she travels light…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kevin must be 60 or not far off , imagine taking on a new born at that age

Reactions: 6
I've suddenly realised who Adam looks like - an alpaca! Same haircut

1655533222242.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg Wendy crozier a blast from the past. No doubt abi will duck this up.

Reactions: 4
They are making out like Cathy is moving half across the world, she’s just moving down the road to Chorlton.

I guess this woman is related to Will Mellors character? I’m sure she used to be in emmerdale
Ken Barlow had an affair with her in 1989 when they worked at the Weatherfield Gazette, Wendy Crozier.

And can they give Gail a decent storyline instead of making her the clown figure? She's capable of much better.

Reactions: 8
Ken Barlow had an affair with her in 1989 when they worked at the Weatherfield Gazette, Wendy Crozier.

And can they give Gail a decent storyline instead of making her the clown figure? She's capable of much better.
I hated that scene were she was cleaning the bistro doors and threw water at Shona. It was so cringy.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure she used to be in emmerdale
Yes after her first stint in Coronation St she played a character in Emmerdale in the 90s called Jan Glover: married to Ned and mother of Dave, Linda & Roy. They were quite a prominent family at the time

FD738D77-1D33-4C38-866E-B150A859A284.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.