Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bad decision if any court grants Abi custody whether or not she's using now. Her past should be red flags

Reactions: 7
Leanne has crept up my hate list and secured a number one spot. The way she talks to people mixed with the way she walks just wind me up so much.

I am also sick of people using money from their business accounts etc to fund peoples solicitor fee's. Nobody seems to pay for their own.

Would love the next big storyline to be someone comes in with a nuke and just nukes the whole street :m

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was thinking is he the solicitors ex? Who told her to get the tattoo in Thailand that they made a big deal of , she even told leanne om the phone 🤣
I was talking about this today with my mum! Why else have multiple lines dedicated to a minor character with a stupid tattoo that could be covered up if Toyah was THAT bothered about it lmao. You have a supporter on this theory(y)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.