Coronation Street #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon they’ll be more to Summers boyfriend/ex boyfriend. Not a chance has a British Soap brought someone in who hasn’t got an agenda
Long lost brother , I'm telling you they look alike

yes, as soon as I saw Sean new bf, I said that Stuart looks so like him, wait and see it being a long-lost brother or twin or something haha
Haha just said the same about summer and her bf then saw your comment

Reactions: 1
She’s just referring to the fact that she’s older than him and he’s looking after her. They go on runs and keep fit together. She’s only joking
Next soap gossip, PC Plod is using his handcuffs more than just on set

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just referring to the fact that she’s older than him and he’s looking after her. They go on runs and keep fit together. She’s only joking
They're good friends.

He's such a terrible actor but he seems very popular on set with the rest of the cast.

Toyah, looking down her nose at the duty solicitor

Sarcy cow, likes she’s in a position to be so snooty

Reactions: 12
Why isn't there any mention of Cilla, Fiz's mum, not going/going to wedding after all the faff about Phil 's mum attending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.