Coronation Street #6 Max took a tumble, Beth had a grumble, Tim's no longer humble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick has the same facial expression whether he’s sad, angry, ecstatic, anguished or confused. It’s anbody’s guess what emotion he’s trying to portray!
Does anyone else remember him in "footballers wives? 😂
I think he was supposed to be like Beckham.
🤣 bless him he's not the most attractive of blokes is he?
(I think he thinks he is though, 🤢)

Reactions: 12
Yes! I actually loved him as Conrad 😂

Reactions: 5
Jesus yes! Forgot about Conrad 🤪 ugliest man on the show!

Reactions: 1
Can't remember Paul in footballers wives? We talking about Gemma's twin?

This has made me want to start watching it again! Is it on anywhere?

Reactions: 3
Rumours are that Toyah is going to help Abi get custody 🙄 think its just speculation but makes sense since Imran is leaving, unless he gets custody and takes the baby.

I don't think Toyah actually wants to be with Imran though although don't see why she would take Abis side, as soon as Abi messes her own life up she's back on the drugs so wouldn't blame social services for not giving her custody

Reactions: 2
Rumours are that Toyah is going to help Abi get custody 🙄 think its just speculation but makes sense since Imran is leaving, unless he gets custody and takes the baby.

I don't think Toyah actually wants to be with Imran though although don't see why she would take Abis side, as soon as Abi messes her own life up she's back on the drugs so wouldn't blame social services for not giving her custody
I think she does want to be with Imran as I believe she really does love him.

I wish Abi would sod off. Sick of her

She appears to have had a boob job too since we last saw her, and lip fillers
I saw she was on celebs go dating, saw about 10 minutes of it and she did come across as rough to me.

Do I need to watch Mondays episode? I need to know why Adam and Toyah kissed, or have I read that wrong?

Reactions: 1
Can't remember Paul in footballers wives? We talking about Gemma's twin?

This has made me want to start watching it again! Is it on anywhere?
If you look on the link above your post there is a picture of him on there with Katy Price which might remind you. :LOL:

I saw she was on celebs go dating, saw about 10 minutes of it and she did come across as rough to me.

Do I need to watch Mondays episode? I need to know why Adam and Toyah kissed, or have I read that wrong?
Toyah threw herself at him and kissed him

Imran is leaving anyway. I've got a feeling he'll be killed off suddenly without planning to leave the street, like Kylie was.
Ohh yes! I can see it now. Imran dies suddenly and in an accident

Toyah is devastated and plays the 'widow' (I know they weren't married as such...) and is heartbroken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.