Coronation Street #6 Max took a tumble, Beth had a grumble, Tim's no longer humble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That red lipstick is too harsh on Sarah.

How the hell could Abi read the label that it was morphine that Kelly was holding when it could've been cough mixture

Reactions: 7
Tbf suddenly Kelly has come into her own. Before it's all been "clearing throat" still does that but it's more appropriate, and eyebrows. But recently she has been showing a bit more of her character. I hope they make much more of her character she's really growing on me

Reactions: 14
When Rick's solicitor told told Kelly and Gary she would get around £380,000 did anyone else think oh is that it?, with all his dodgy dealings it didn't sound that much.

Reactions: 13
When Rick's solicitor told told Kelly and Gary she would get around £380,000 did anyone else think oh is that it?, with all his dodgy dealings it didn't sound that much.
Yeah! I was expecting it to be around 750k or more! I thought he was meant to be this big dodgy fella...they're always wadded 🤣🙈

Think Abi is going to be massively tempted by the bottle or morphine she took from Kelly. Then gonna be a big circle - she will vet caught, realise she needs to fight for Alfie...then when it doesn't go her way turn back to drugs etc.

Hate when it becomes the Abi Show

Reactions: 8
Before the The Abi show it’s been The Becky show and The Carla show. Soaps are so annoying when it comes to anointing a writers pet.

Reactions: 10
The quick stolen kiss with Toyah and Adam was so cringe and badly acted

Reactions: 5
Tbf suddenly Kelly has come into her own. Before it's all been "clearing throat" still does that but it's more appropriate, and eyebrows. But recently she has been showing a bit more of her character. I hope they make much more of her character she's really growing on me
Yes! I thought that as well. She annoyed the hell out of me but last night I thought the same

What a twit Daniel is telling that awful blond girl about the headmistress! Daisy is getting back on my nerves at the minute .

Reactions: 6
I can't stand that Nicki and her cheap extensions. She's dog rough. Mind you, I thought Daniel was looking pretty rough himself last night.

Reactions: 10
I hope not as that’s been done fairly recently.
They could go down the early menopause or PCOS route maybe? Not life threatening but still life changing, I’m not sure if either of those things can cause false positives but it’s Corrie so they can bend the truth a bit to make a story.

It would be a bit weird for them to make a huge thing about her being ‘pregnant’ for it to just be ‘oh it was the antihistamines I was taking’. I’m sure there’s more to this story but I could be putting too much faith in the writing🤣
Oh god it’s giving me anxiety when I already have terrible health anxiety…a few years ago once when I had a UTI and then like 2 years later for no apparent reason I had a false positive test, nothing was ever raised to me as a potential problem but I think about it every now and then, so now I’m panicking it’s something serious even though it’s been 7 yrs since I had it 😩 I really wish they wouldn’t do stuff like this in soaps, so triggering! Why does everything have to be a big medical drama??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Rick actually had lots of cash in a lock up which Gary found and spent buying the factory and the place for his second hand stuff.

That money will only be from his legitimate stuff.

Reactions: 4
Why is Adam looking so unattractive RN 😭
Tell me about it. He seems to go in phases. He can look hot for a few months and then he looks a bit haggard and unattractive. He’s currently going through an unattractive phase. I can’t put my finger on what it is about him that is making him look unattractive though

Oh no have they kissed? Only watched half of last nights so far , cba with another Adam and Sarah break up , bloody joke
A drunk Toyah went round to the solicitor’s office on the rampage looking for Imran but only Adam was there. Adam paid her a couple of compliments as she was feeling sorry for herself and she lunged at Adam just as Imran walked in

It was all her, Adam hadn’t initiated it. Imran could see she wasn’t quite herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.