Coronation Street #6 Max took a tumble, Beth had a grumble, Tim's no longer humble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Don't forget, normal shows this evening at 7.30 and then non until Monday 7th due to football.

Reactions: 8
When did Sarah and Adam get a flat? I mean, I know they had a flat but is this the first time we've seen it?

Sarah is a right misery. He bought her a top of the range oven FGS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would be fuming about the bistro though , don't they know any other restaurants

Also why has Daniel got an A3 size scan on the wall? Is that a thing?

Just catching up on Monday’s episode and I’m genuinely wondering why I am still bothering to watch it’s proper shite isn’t it

I’m wondering if there’s anything to entice me back. It all sounds awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so crap at the mo I normally just have it on in the background, but did Daniel push Max?

Maybe Nina, has heard about meena (from emmerdale) in Glasgow, and thats why she is scared of Asha going there haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daniel’s gf irritates me. Where’s her kid that she first appeared with? (I thought the storyline was going to be that Adam was the Dad). She’s swanning about at all times with her tiny chin and no kid in tow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daniel’s gf irritates me. Where’s her kid that she first appeared with? (I thought the storyline was going to be that Adam was the Dad). She’s swanning about at all times with her tiny chin and no kid in tow.
As if she would have known anything about Mary Wollstonecraft 🙄
Also did I imagine this or did she say her kid's name was Harry the same as Sarah when they first met? But last time he was mentioned he was called Finn 🤨

Also the art of Japanese kintsugi….

Christ knows, he’s disappeared whilst she’s got all the time in the world to get drunk in the pub.

Is it just me or is the kid playing max a really awful actor I can't bear him

Reactions: 19
Also the art of Japanese kintsugi….

Christ knows, he’s disappeared whilst she’s got all the time in the world to get drunk in the pub.
It’s a well known fact that all soap children stay out of the way trussed up in some cupboard so their parents can swan about child free 24/7
Gemma and Cheney - how many times do we see those quads 🤔
When was the last time we saw ruby
Same in Emmerdale they are always having a nap or playing upstairs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Good point!

I ❤ Ruby, every time they showed her when she was younger she was always munching on something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Only just found the Corrie thread, and I know the Craig/Emma/Faye talk was on the previous thread but I think the stress of it all, is going to cause a relapse of Craig’s OCD.

Reactions: 7
Only just found the Corrie thread, and I know the Craig/Emma/Faye talk was on the previous thread but I think the stress of it all, is going to cause a relapse of Craig’s OCD.
Oh yes, I forgot he had that. You could be right there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.