Coronation Street #6 Max took a tumble, Beth had a grumble, Tim's no longer humble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand that Nicki and her cheap extensions. She's dog rough. Mind you, I thought Daniel was looking pretty rough himself last night.
She appears to have had a boob job too since we last saw her, and lip fillers

Reactions: 6
Do we think anything will happen between with Daniel and Nicki? I'm abit undecided, I can't see it 'purposely' happening but something along the lines of he has an argument with Daisy and has a drink with Nicki... and we know how all that ends!

Or something happens on the school trip he's organising (Nicki of course offers to help...)

Reactions: 6
What’s with all the lines on Craig’s forehead....he looks like an alien 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think anything will happen between with Daniel and Nicki? I'm abit undecided, I can't see it 'purposely' happening but something along the lines of he has an argument with Daisy and has a drink with Nicki... and we know how all that ends!

Or something happens on the school trip he's organising (Nicki of course offers to help...)
Yes something will happen. She is bloody stalking him...

Reactions: 3
Oh gawd Summer creams my corn.
what is Toyah doing? It’s mental.
I’ve realised I can’t stand most of the characters. I don’t know why I watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably to steal Alfie from both of them since no woman with fertility issues can ever be portrayed as strong or sane in the soap world.

Reactions: 14
How is Toyah allowed to visit Alfie on her own? Surely the staff wouldn’t let her visit without Abi being there and only with her express permission

Reactions: 14
I think Imran and Nick had the same drama teacher. They both look they are going to burst into tears any minute.
Nick has the same facial expression whether he’s sad, angry, ecstatic, anguished or confused. It’s anbody’s guess what emotion he’s trying to portray!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is the head teacher slowly going to become a partner (can't really say love intetest) for Roy? Or is she going to try it on with Daniel? She's getting a bit of air time recently.

Reactions: 10
Is the head teacher slowly going to become a partner (can't really say love intetest) for Roy? Or is she going to try it on with Daniel? She's getting a bit of air time recently.
I used to watch her with my kids in “my parents are aliens “ I like her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bored of the chess story
Bored of Summer
Bored of Craig Faye baby story

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.