Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I still can't get my head around how Abi can be so sure its not Kevin's baby. They are/were married at the time of conception.
Surely it must be obvious from how the baby looks.

Baby A: it’s Kevin’s
Baby B: it’s Imran’s

B4B153A2-D364-4A3A-BFFD-D3902C580E1B.jpeg

961B3A3F-1766-4A44-800B-55409626CB73.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I know we have a lot of Adam Barlow fans here so I apologise in advance, but I'm fed up with him swaggering around in his long coat, shirt and waistcoat with one eyebrow up. I just wish he'd chill out in some jeans and trainers. Who chills out on the sofa in a suit!? The same goes for Sarah, why is she always so over dressed?

Even their flat is over dressed.
I agree, we never see him in anything casual. He only seems to own suits

It wouldn’t hurt to see him once in a while topless with a towel wrapped round him after just coming out of the shower (fans herself)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Christ that was dull. I hate them all.

Toyah can fuck off she’s getting on my tits.
Abi can fuck off.
Mary can fuck off.
ALL of the Bailey’s can fuck off.
Maria and Gary can fuck off.
Sam and the entire chess storyline can fuck off.
Kelly’s mum whatever her name is can fuck off.
Nicky can fuck off - why is she even back?????

Can’t even remember who else was in the episode but it’s pretty much a given I hate them too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cady1954

VIP Member
You know who I love? Debbie webster! I think they did a great thing bringing her and her horizontal eyebrow back in. She cracks me up with the clobber she wears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ktb

VIP Member
Ed Bailey reminds me of a bear and how I imagine they would sound if they could speak (no I don’t know why my head thinks this shit either 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
The sex was so good with Imran 6 months ago that Abi couldn’t bring herself to have sex with Kevin ever again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Chip1984

VIP Member
I wish Sarah would STOP saying "darling" everytime she's on the screen. It makes me cringe! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Good news everyone ... looks like
Craig will be back in the police soon. Weatherfield's crime stats must have gone through the roof while he's been away.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
If we’re meant to believe that Kevin & Abi have not had sex in the last 6 months, including since they’ve been married, then Kevin can get the marriage annulled as it’s not been consummated

• Haha
Reactions: 22

merlot

Chatty Member
Not really coronation st but related... the Argos sponsored crap at the beginning really makes my teeth itch! As if Jill Halfpennys voice isn't bad enough, but teamed with that europop song & the shite she says... Ryan's DJ set? What? Life is Life circa Bodrum 1985. Fuck off.
And that fucking mumbling idiot getting her hair done for her wedding on the "Steve McDonalds not the groom again" bit.
The mumbling gives me irrational rage. I want to burn her face with the tong!! & then choke her to death with the cord.
Ye gods.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Why wasn't Toyah and Imran holding Elsie's hand when walking in the street. They were all in single file

• Haha

NH14

Chatty Member
I’m not sure why the producers think anyone is interested in Summer

• Haha
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
That's got to be one of the worst episodes I've seen in a while, the tim sally and Elaine story line is just embarrassing, and now another pregnancy storyline right after abi's really? Can't the writers think of anything else it's getting boring now
I thought that. They're running out of storylines so let's introduce some babies. No doubt we'll go back to Sarah and Adam trying again. It's all a bit bizarre. We had the storyline of Adam having to perform on demand when Sarah's app went off. Steve going on about his shenanigans with Tracy. Now Tim and Sally desperate for a bit of nookie ... everyone's at it, apart from Kevin who hasn't had a bonk for months :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Leo100

VIP Member
I don't want Gary to get caught 🥺 I like his little family with Maria , Rick was a scumbag to be fair so I don't feel guilty thinking like this 😅

Reactions: 21