Coronation Street #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they'll take it that far though I think it would be more interesting. They haven't had a hard hitting storyline in a while. It will probably just be a custody battle between Aggie and Grace.
Yeah I don't think they will either , I think it's a way of Michael not losing the baby

Reactions: 2
Well, Curtis has Munchausen's??

I'll hand it to Corrie, I never saw that one coming. I was sure he was just trying to rip them off.

I recognise his dad from somewhere, though I can't put my finger on it. He has gorgeous eyes whoever he is.

EDIT: Mark Cameron has been in Corrie before as Moira's husband.
The fact he lied about his dad being dead aswell 😧😧 awful. Emma needs to find out

Reactions: 4
I've been wondering why this thread had been quiet, I didn't realise a new one had started.
I have to say I love Bernie, she's a bit of fresh air.
Have we had a scene with Leanne and Zeedan yet?

I recognise his dad from somewhere, though I can't put my finger on it. He has gorgeous eyes whoever he is.
He reminded me of Andy Burnham, mayor of Manchester!

I've been wondering why this thread had been quiet, I didn't realise a new one had started.
I have to say I love Bernie, she's a bit of fresh air.
Have we had a scene with Leanne and Zeedan yet?
I wish there was a way of automatically following the new thread, every time a new one starts it's about 10 pages long by the time I realise and I have to catch up!

Also love Bernie, she was brilliant last night.

Reactions: 5
He reminded me of Andy Burnham, mayor of Manchester!

I wish there was a way of automatically following the new thread, every time a new one starts it's about 10 pages long by the time I realise and I have to catch up!

Also love Bernie, she was brilliant last night.
You can if you click watch all threads so you get a notification when a new one is started

Reactions: 2
Eurgh, Sean!!! Interesting twist with the Curtis story actually, didn’t see that coming. Also love Bernie!

Reactions: 1
The Curtis storyline just got interesting. I’d kinda guessed there’d be nothing wrong with his heart.

Bernie was great putting Grace in her place. Bernie might be a bit rough round the edges but she’s not neglectful. Wonder where they’re going with it, does Grace have pnd or is it just that she can’t be bothered?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don't think they will either , I think it's a way of Michael not losing the baby
I've read next week Grace tells Aggie she doesn't want to be a mother and makes her an offer. I've taken that she's going to give custody of the baby to The Bailey's

I've really grown to like Bernie. They introduced her as a ridiculous character but they calmed her right down and now she's very likeable.

Reactions: 11
I've read next week Grace tells Aggie she doesn't want to be a mother and makes her an offer. I've taken that she's going to give custody of the baby to The Bailey's

I've really grown to like Bernie. They introduced her as a ridiculous character but they calmed her right down and now she's very likeable.
I believe the actress who plays Grace is leaving soon.

Reactions: 3
When did the Roy leaving eps air? I've not watched Corrie religiously since Natasha died but I only want to catch up from Roy leaving. Thanks! 🙂

Last edited:
I can't stand Daisy and Daniel as a couple.. Daniel is a creepy snob, and Daisy is really annoying around him. It feels like we are supposed to be rooting for them but I'm really not.

I like Kelly's storyline.

Reactions: 9
I can't stand Daisy and Daniel as a couple.. Daniel is a creepy snob, and Daisy is really annoying around him. It feels like we are supposed to be rooting for them but I'm really not.

I like Kelly's storyline.
Exactly Daisy with the footballer makes so much better sense

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm not rooting for daniel and daisy at all either
If they toned down the whole "do you know who I am" act with the footballer it would be interesting to see daisy take an influencer route by being with him, I just don't like how over the top they've made his character

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.