Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
What's happened to this show lately 🤔 there's not one story line I'm actually enjoying at the moment. Is it the same show that brought us the hate crime and suicide story line that were written and acted so brilliantly.
What, you mean you are not fascinated by the well acted crutch storyline? It’s had me on the edge of my seat

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Klaus123

VIP Member
Sorry it might have already been said but -

It makes me laugh so much that it’s always Craig that shows up to arrest people :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I've started to really like Daisy. I've changed my opinion of her totally the last few weeks.

Hope is brilliant. She's 11 and scares the life out of me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Catlady1

VIP Member
Abbie running people out of town seems to forget she lost her two younger children due to her deplorable behaviour and putting them at risk due to neglectful parenting. People in glass houses and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Fizz getting on her high horse again 🙄
Her Hope is not a liar, don’t shout at her Hope, Hope’s shit doesn’t smell

This is the same Hope who has form for being a pyromaniac, lying and a general disruptive influence but yes Hope is automatically innocent 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I used to like Summer but they’ve turned her into a drab character now I think.
Love Amy, she has little bits of Tracy come out now and again!

Urgh, couldn’t stand her the first time round. Probably only bringing her back so Daisy gets jealous then it paves the way for them to get back together
With the right scriptwriters Amy could be a great character as she could have the wit of Tracey & Blanche 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Misssj80

VIP Member
How did Craig see Emma in that sketch? It looks like something off Guess who and nothing like Emma

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Craig is getting worse.
Corrie do have a tendency to introduce likeable characters when they’re kids but as they get older their acting skills are just embarrassing.

With the exception of Jack P Shepard who I just find hilarious as David.
David is brilliant. They struck gold with him.

Craig is ok as a background character but when he actually has to 'act' it's painful. 😖

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Yasmeen is a bit harsh to throw out Alya, it was she who stood by her, supported her throughout the Geoff saga

• Wow
Reactions: 20

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Yasmeen is turning into a right witch. If it wasn't for the dedicated, continued support from Alya when she was with Geoff then in prison, she wouldn't have a business

thegreencow

VIP Member
Abi needs to fuck off. She acts all high and mighty but seems to forget she failed her kids for many years. Did she give a shit about Seb when she was high on drugs for so many years? No she didn't.

Her actions also led to Natasha's death so I'd say she and Kelly are on equal ground where the ghosts of the past are concerned.

• Heart

Sketchy

VIP Member
I wasn't too fond of Gemma's mum at first, but Bernie has quickly become one of my favourite characters on Corrie. Especially when she does her little 80s 'big box, little box' dances. :ROFLMAO:

Hope Mimi has done one for good. I know it's panto season, but come on scripties ffs!