Coronation Street #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you all about Stuart, first time in along time a new character has turned up who I've liked from the start!
Be interesting to know his back story how he ended up on the streets.
We'll probably find out that it was something really tragic and he'll pass away shortly after leaving us all heartbroken

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
We'll probably find out that it was something really tragic and he'll pass away shortly after leaving us all heartbroken
That actually wouldn't surprise me considering how crap the storylines have been recently!!
Im wondering if he has ties with someone on the street, long lost father etc :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I agree with you all about Stuart, first time in along time a new character has turned up who I've liked from the start!
Be interesting to know his back story how he ended up on the streets.
It's funny that some characters just gel straight away. I've felt like that about Phil and I feel that way about Stu.

Some like Daisy and The Baileys leave me cold.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I like Phil too , hope he doesn't turn out dodgy after they showed him on the council team, that's got to be leading somewhere

Reactions: 6
Yeah I like Phil too , hope he doesn't turn out dodgy after they showed him on the council team, that's got to be leading somewhere
I've said before, I've got a bad feeling about Phil, I mean I like him, but I think he's coming across as to nice a bloke, and this is Corrie!!

Reactions: 5
I saw an article that said something about Phil's abusive past 😩 I didn't click on it though so I'm hoping it was just a clickbaity heading. Can't we just have one new character who's normal!?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I saw an article that said something about Phil's abusive past 😩 I didn't click on it though so I'm hoping it was just a clickbaity heading. Can't we just have one new character who's normal!?
He gives me the heeby jeebies, like in a kiddie fiddler way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Normal!! That's unheard of in soaps nowadays! It would be refreshing to have a character who is normal!!

Don’t worry they give them a back story and hey presto it’s forgotten within episodes. Don’t forget Tim was illiterate, David has epilepsy, Nick has brain damage…. There’s more but I can’t remember myself now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just read that David Neilson isn't returning ever! If that's true then what a shocking exit for such a legendary character.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just read that David Neilson isn't returning ever! If that's true then what a shocking exit for such a legendary character.
He deserved better.

For Coronation Street, abnormal IS normal 🤷🏻‍♀️

I haven’t watched Corrie for a while
But adore Roy!! I’ll be so gutted if that’s it, surely not? Wouldn’t here be loads of other programmes about how much of a legend he is as well?
This week really made me feel they have tattler script writers - Daniel said so many things we say about the greedy influencers 😂

• Haha
I haven’t watched Corrie for a while
But adore Roy!! I’ll be so gutted if that’s it, surely not? Wouldn’t here be loads of other programmes about how much of a legend he is as well?
This week really made me feel they have tattler script writers - Daniel said so many things we say about the greedy influencers 😂
Yes ! Stop using the kid as your next cash cow Daisyy.
Even Jenny was bashing her for using the tot to get likes on her ‘instaininfluencer profile’

Reactions: 2
They are going to make Phil bad, so that Tyrone can look good in comparison and we can all cheer when Fizz and Tyrone get back together. This, despite the fact that everyone agrees that they are far better characters apart and their family unit is toxic to them, and their respective children who they are supposed to care about. ( I refuse to use the word love, as I’ve never seen them show anything vaguely resembling doing what’s best for them)
It’s so predictable of the writers, and so very, very basic of them.

Yeah Daniel has been a dick , I can't take to Daisy though as we know she only got with Daniel and ditched Ryan after she heard about the house. I'm bored of them 2 arguing every episode though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.