Coronation Street #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Daniel has been a dick , I can't take to Daisy though as we know she only got with Daniel and ditched Ryan after she heard about the house. I'm bored of them 2 arguing every episode though
I actually really love daisy haha but yeah there was a LOT of those two last night. They need to give it a rest now.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but they are both so boring I don’t get where they are trying to take this storyline. Kinda hope daisy is upto no good to make it a bit more interesting

Reactions: 3
Yeah I like Phil too , hope he doesn't turn out dodgy after they showed him on the council team, that's got to be leading somewhere
im sure I read somewhere it was going to turn out he was Tyrone’s long lost brother/family member, or was that tattle rumours? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry but they are both so boring I don’t get where they are trying to take this storyline. Kinda hope daisy is upto no good to make it a bit more interesting
He’s definitely going to try and win her back. They’ll be together for a while and then she’ll run off with someone else.

im sure I read somewhere it was going to turn out he was Tyrone’s long lost brother/family member, or was that tattle rumours? 🤔
Oh god that's even worse than the possible history of abuse storyline

Calling it now ... Stuart and Jasmine romance.

(If he doesn't die at Christmas)

What do we think the crack is with Emma’s fiancé with the fake heart problem 🤔
He's going to do a runner with the wedding money and money for his 'treatment'.

Reactions: 5
What is up with that one guys annoying fake voice on there so jarring does anyone else notice it

Why is Grace being such a terrible mum to Glory? How bad shes left her alone at home whilst shes out drinking! PND storyline maybe?

Reactions: 7
Im not sure it's PND wonder if she's just an awful mum who would leave her child at home, maybe a get out storyline for aggy

Reactions: 6
In my area there was a real life case where a young girl was leaving her toddler on her own and going partying for like a weekend at a time. The little died of malnutrition/neglect. I guess that is the awful way they’re going!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well, Curtis has Munchausen's??

I'll hand it to Corrie, I never saw that one coming. I was sure he was just trying to rip them off.

I recognise his dad from somewhere, though I can't put my finger on it. He has gorgeous eyes whoever he is.

EDIT: Mark Cameron has been in Corrie before as Moira's husband.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In my area there was a real life case where a young girl was leaving her toddler on her own and going partying for like a weekend at a time. The little died of malnutrition/neglect. I guess that is the awful way they’re going!!
Yeah I saw one on the daily mail earlier this year not sure when it actually happened but sounds like the same thing, although it's sad to say it's probably a lot more common than we think. I was thinking that's the route corrie are going down

Yeah I saw one on the daily mail earlier this year not sure when it actually happened but sounds like the same thing, although it's sad to say it's probably a lot more common than we think. I was thinking that's the route corrie are going down
I don't think they'll take it that far though I think it would be more interesting. They haven't had a hard hitting storyline in a while. It will probably just be a custody battle between Aggie and Grace.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.