Coronation Street #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone say he was just taking a 3 month break?? There's no way that's the sendoff they're giving him after all these years.
Emily was never permanently leaving either, yet I don't think we'll ever see her again (thankfully!).

As said in the previous thread, Nina has been an awful addition to the cast and Roy has suffered no end for it. I can see her turning the cafe into a gothic victorian tea room, with lacy black table cloths and dead roses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like all I say on here how I don't like Nina but she winds me up 😒 obviously can't agree with what Kelly did but that'll be the next thing her moaning on if when/if Kelly moves back to imrans

Reactions: 5
Emily was never permanently leaving either, yet I don't think we'll ever see her again (thankfully!).

As said in the previous thread, Nina has been an awful addition to the cast and Roy has suffered no end for it. I can see her turning the cafe into a gothic victorian tea room, with lacy black table cloths and dead roses.
I would actually love that 😂 😂 😂
Though maybe in addition to the cafe, not instead of 😅

I feel like all I say on here how I don't like Nina but she winds me up 😒 obviously can't agree with what Kelly did but that'll be the next thing her moaning on if when/if Kelly moves back to imrans
I feel the same. Also include Abi...she gets on my nerves

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why has Ken disappeared? Actually, most of the Barlows apart from Daniel have completely vanished.

Reactions: 1
Why has Ken disappeared? Actually, most of the Barlows apart from Daniel have completely vanished.
We saw Adam this week with that awful haircut that does nothing for him. He always looks nicer when his hair is a bit longer

This picture is a few years old but this was his best haircut and facial hair for me

3ACA2456-37B7-41E3-B92D-A3E995808327.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

David Neilson has previously taken a break to appear in a play for a few months.

I haven't seen last nights episode yet but I'm going to take a stab that Nina doesn't sign the papers and doesn't sell the Woody so that when Roy returns, in true Corrie fashion, it's all back to normal.

Reactions: 2
Can‘t they just tell people that they are a couple now. I’ve never understood the logic of them keeping it a secret
It's hardly controversial.

I've been thinking, if Stuart doesn't die over Christmas with his cough, he'll end up working in the cafe with Nina. He mentioned he was chef in a pub.

I like Stuart.

Reactions: 18
They gave Emily a shockingly bad exit story for such a long serving character. Are we supposed to believe she’s still in Peru?
David Nielsen deserved better too. These newbies are awful in comparison. Nina, Abi, Asha… ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's hardly controversial.

I've been thinking, if Stuart doesn't die over Christmas with his cough, he'll end up working in the cafe with Nina. He mentioned he was chef in a pub.

I like Stuart.
Oh yeah that's a good shout stu getting a job in the cafe , seemed like he was becoming a regular character

Asha gets oh my nerves always up Ninas backside , I feel like she treads on eggshells a bit , she originally didn't want Kelly living there because she was scared of nina

Reactions: 6
I like Stu. He'd be a nice replacement for Roy while the actor takes a break. Good shout about him working in the cafe...maybe introduce his family too.

Reactions: 19
I'd love Stu to become a regular but I'm afraid his constant coughing is definitely leading up to something...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I agree with you all about Stuart, first time in along time a new character has turned up who I've liked from the start!
Be interesting to know his back story how he ended up on the streets.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.