Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Aadi and Kelly make a great couple and are more suited than drippy Summer, who is getting to look like Sarah
I was thinking the same. I wouldn't mind if they go down that route. I hope they don't put her with Simon, he's a character that needs killing off.
Asha is really annoying me at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How come Phil is doing so much with the girls and picking them up from school. He has only been with Fizz for 5 minutes!

Summer fancying Daniel is embarrassing. Does he know and is using her crush so he can have a babysitter or is he meant to be clueless? In which case why was he being cagey about Daisy?

I really like Aadi, I hope they don’t ruin him now.

Reactions: 12
Poor little Sam.
Natasha had a sister and a brother and no doubt other relatives… where are they when the child needs them?
That’s what families do, when there’s a tragedy they’re there for each other, the storyline is completely unbelievable.
And who organised the funeral? Sam hasn’t spoken since she died and Nick isn’t a next of kin so isn’t in a position to do so!
Corrie should sort out all this mess.

Summer having a crush on Daniel is giving me second hand embarrassment. What was the point in putting her with Aadi?

Actually feel a bit sorry for Kelly.
It’s crazy, one minute they’re presenting her as Oxford material and the next she’s a silly girl with a childish crush 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How come Phil is doing so much with the girls and picking them up from school. He has only been with Fizz for 5 minutes!

Summer fancying Daniel is embarrassing. Does he know and is using her crush so he can have a babysitter or is he meant to be clueless? In which case why was he being cagey about Daisy?

I really like Aadi, I hope they don’t ruin him now.
I didn’t even realise he had got back together with Fizz. Does he work for the council?

Reactions: 3
I'm loving Phil. They can keep him. Not with Fizz though.

Aadi and Kelly are a good pairing. I like that.

Summer's crush on Daniel is very realistic. No matter how bright you are, a teenage girl can develop a crush. I don't think Daniel has any idea though.

Reactions: 17
I'm loving Phil. They can keep him. Not with Fizz though.

Aadi and Kelly are a good pairing. I like that.

Summer's crush on Daniel is very realistic. No matter how bright you are, a teenage girl can develop a crush. I don't think Daniel has any idea though.
I really like Phil too, even with Fiz (just because it winds Tyrone up 🤣) I think Fiz is much nicer with him too, it's nice to see her be more than a mum. Hope he becomes a more regular character.

I think Daniel was just being cagey as he doesn’t want people on the street talking when it’s still early days.

Reactions: 2
Is Daisy still after Daniel for his second house or does she like him now?

Im not enjoying the summer and Daniel storyline as it reminds me of when I had crush on a teacher and the things I did to get him to notice me are really cringey so I'd rather not have to re-live them 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is Daisy still after Daniel for his second house or does she like him now?
It's hard to tell. I think she is actually starting to like him.

I also like phil but part of me thinks he's too good to be true so don't trust him haha
It would be so boring if he was up to something. Can't we just have a nice normal character!? It's so refreshing.

Reactions: 6
Im not enjoying the summer and Daniel storyline as it reminds me of when I had crush on a teacher and the things I did to get him to notice me are really cringey so I'd rather not have to re-live them 😭😭
The bit were she rocked to school with a full face a make up is classic.

Reactions: 5
It's hard to tell. I think she is actually starting to like him.

It would be so boring if he was up to something. Can't we just have a nice normal character!? It's so refreshing.
Yeah I really hope he is a genuinely nice character will definitely make a change 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm sick of fizz and Tyrone getting jealous with each other dating, I really don't want them to get back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.