Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaah probably unpopular opinion but I thought Dev and Billys acting was crap tonight, it is at the best of times to be honest. Aadi made me laugh calling Dev big D.😆

Reactions: 5
Another innocent person sent off to prison 🙄 This will drag out for 6 months now. How can a jury convict with that kind of evidence? Ridiculous. Even if they couldn’t find enough to convict Corey, there’s definitely only circumstantial evidence to convict Kelly. It’s just not realistic at all. Why go to all the bother and drama of Nina recovering her memory of events? Where was the professional evidence to say that such memories can be successfully recovered? Then the question over the dodgy job given to the father of the other lad 🙄🙄🙄 I have sat on jury twice, you need at least 10 people for a majority verdict who must find guilt beyond a reasonable doubt in criminal cases. Yeah Corrie that happened on that kind of flimsy evidence 🙄🙄 and don’t get me started on the prosecution not questioning one of the defendants at all….sloppy research by the writers
Exactly and the fact that Corey threw all of his clothes away screams that his story didn’t add up

I am really enjoying Dev at the moment.
Dev and his son are great together

Reactions: 10
Dev is great when he is about his kids. 'That drink costs £2' had me lolling. I really like his scene with Nina last week too.

The actor has chemistry with everyone, imo, it looks like he is everyone's best mate/favourite uncle behind scenes just from the way all the other characters relax around him. It's a shame the writer's don't appreciate him more. I'd love a Dev and Evelyn sitcom, set in the shop!

Reactions: 8
Aaah probably unpopular opinion but I thought Dev and Billys acting was crap tonight, it is at the best of times to be honest. Aadi made me laugh calling Dev big D.😆
It was but it was still funny. One of the funniest lines came from Asha a few weeks ago when she called Aadi 'Diddy Dev'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dev is great when he is about his kids. 'That drink costs £2' had me lolling. I really like his scene with Nina last week too.

The actor has chemistry with everyone, imo, it looks like he is everyone's best mate/favourite uncle behind scenes just from the way all the other characters relax around him. It's a shame the writer's don't appreciate him more. I'd love a Dev and Evelyn sitcom, set in the shop!
Would love to see that. Evelyn is such a great character. I love all her scenes.

Reactions: 8
Forget Coronation Street let’s just rename it Hope Street.So bored of seeing her in every other scene.Nice to see Rita and Ken back.

Reactions: 11
I know it was coming but can't believe they were paying tribute to norris before he was even dead! I thought I had missed it when they put the programme on about him

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Tyrone tonight. Yeah he's been a dick but he doesn't deserve to not know his kid.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else wonder what was going on with Rita's eyes at the end? Looked like she was missing a false eyelash when she was talking to Tyrone!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.